I mean like playing with friends in the garage/playing at a friends party stuff like that?

I don't actually have a band together or anything but I like the Vypyr 30 and was wondering if it would be good for that?

I play metal/hard rock
Eh should be fine... 30watts is still pretty loud. I reckon maybe even a roland cube 30x would be just as loud if not louder and sound a hell of a lot better.
If all else fails you can always mic it, but I have been wondering the same thing.
Quote by werty22
P0nx don't even play instruments. P0nx sold their instruments for booze money. And they sold their booze for heroin money.

Mesa Gear Fund- $350/ $2,000
The Vypyr gets pretty loud. I've gigged with my 15w MG before to a crowd of like 100 or so; you should be fine.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
The Vypyr 30 is EXTREMELY LOUD for a 30w SS amp. I played the Cube 30x for most of my HSC (the last 2 years of high school in Australia) and it's nowhere near as loud as the Vypyr 30. You'll be fine.
Thanks for the advice I also like the effects on the Peavey better than the Cube plus the peavey is $45 cheaper than the cube, so I'm probably going to go with the Peavey (Or ask for it for my birthday in August)

Thanks for the advice.