I was recently in a band based in cincinnati ohio. we were doing pretty well and then had to split up. called it quits, but now are planning a final show. im looking for hard rock bands in ohio, or that would travel that give a hell of a performance. you'd be selling tickets, but dont have to sell any certain amount. there will be a lot of people there. if you charge an amount to play shows, talk to us, can probably work it out. also open to suggestions of bands you just might know of. ive heard of a lot of people paying bigger bands to travel out and play, i just dont know what bands do this. our band is called Malorium, theres a demo song in my profile, or you can check us out on myspace if you want (www.myspace.com/malorium). this is going to be a serious show, hit me up if interested. thanks. rock on.
lol malorium...not trying to trash but that band is terrible...heard them play at some ****ty "venue" in my hometown hillsboro and wanted to kill myself. dont really think the pit is for advertising either.
Quote by Snuffles
You are an absolute god, offspring_punk

Quote by drop-dead666
You're a retard, read Scourges posts. There is already a system folder, why do I need a system32.
Quote by offspring_punk
lol malorium...not trying to trash but that band is terrible...heard them play at some ****ty "venue" in my hometown hillsboro and wanted to kill myself. dont really think the pit is for advertising either.

If this is what happens when you're not trying to "trash," I'd hate to see you when you really want to insult someone.
Quote by A Bad Guitarist
Cool advertisement bro.

Quote by Tango616
Watching a fat kid dance around in a white shirt....wow...Al Gore was right...the glaciers really ARE shifting.

Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
It's because Fassa got banned

RIP Dime
Quote by offspring_punk

i think the colony theater is an awesome venue man... actually probably top 3 in southern ohio, and thats coming from a person thats played ALOT of venues in cinci. its an old play theater, that place is designed to carry sound. some been some big acts through there. its got a better sound system than any bar ive seen and most venues in this area. huge stack of JBLs and others. Bob Hardyman runs sound, although he usually does country music, hes been doing it since before you were around, knows some stuff. always sounds great, and a large crowd actually shows up there and has passion for the music, something you dont get hardly anywhere else anymore. you wont get that elsewhere, music lives there. people love going there, idk how you could talk **** about it, but, to each their own. so its got good sound, good people, if its not a good venue, idk what is.
and for a terrible band, we have a great time and pack the house every time at the colony, and always have people begging for more. we played over 50 shows with some bands like stemm, afro man, there for tomorrow, guess we didnt do too bad.
Last edited by reelbigfish2020 at Jul 2, 2009,
I thought Ohio was for lovers?
Quote by C O B H C
If you want to get really technical about it..

1. Grab sticks.
2. Bang sticks on drums.

^how to play drums.

UG POKER
Quote by yellowshirtguy
I thought Ohio was for incestuous lovers?

Fixed.

and yes, I know it was a song reference. A bad one at that
Your mother likes it ruff, Trebeck.
Quote by yellowshirtguy
I thought Ohio was for lovers?

Only if you're an effeminate musician set out to destroy emo music and replace with a crappier version.
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!