Hey, I just got Boycott, a Gameboy emulator. And I have Pokemon Blue, and the save option doesn't work. Anybody know how to save the game?
"There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life."
-Frank Zappa

"Where words fail, music speaks."
-Hans Christian Andersen
What the heck do you mean, won't save? You aren't trying to save in-game, are you? Use a save state. There should be a quick button (One of the F1-12 buttons) to save.
Guitar Player Since April 12th, 2005.
Guitar of Choice: Schecter S-1 Elite
Proud of His Two Warnings
Quote by Seither2k
What the heck do you mean, won't save? You aren't trying to save in-game, are you? Use a save state. There should be a quick button (One of the F1-12 buttons) to save.

+1
The actual rom wont allow you to save, but the emulator should have a save function.
Quote by Tanglewoodguit
get VBA

/thread

I'd suggest this, but if you really want Boycott, there should be a 'freeze game' option somewhere, which will allow you to freeze the game until the next time you want to play. The in-game saving option won't work on an emulator, due to it not having the internal battery of the Game Boy.

S t a i r s s r i a t S

VBA's do allow save game files.. get this

Knowledge - I have it..

but I also have a gameboy and both are the way to go
Quote by Seither2k

Ah...ok. Thanks. And yes, i was trying to save it in-game. I'm a rom noob. :/
"There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life."
-Frank Zappa

"Where words fail, music speaks."
-Hans Christian Andersen