Just wondering...

Is there a pedal that can harmonize what you're playing? Normally I just record one guitar and then lay a second guitar track down to harmonize some riffs.

Is there a pedal that will do this? Just for the sake of playing around. I prefer a second guitarist in a live situation.

Thanks for any suggestions UG.
I'm not sure, but I think the Digitech Whammy Pedal has a harmonizer function. But like I said, I'm not sure.
"Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say there is more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the universe." -Frank Zappa
Damn quick responses. Thanks Gents.

The harmony man will most certainly do what I want it to. And buy what I"ve just read ... a lot more. Pedal seems very very versatile.

Thanks!!
Yeah the Boss PS5 does it too, but you gotta practically be a genius to know how to work it. Or at least read the manual a couple times
Quote by Kensai
I'm no fancy doctor, but it sounds like you've got the clap.
Quote by nightraven
dont get the whammy - it doesn't track well enough to be a proper harmonizer. it's more of a fun toy...

To true. Works decent enough for octaves though, but, others not so much.

BUT!

Chances are harmonizing isnt why you bought the Whammy in the first place.
Life is like an Empty Box, there could be something exciting in it at first look, but upon further review, well, it's empty.

Yeah I think I'm going for the digitech pedal. Price is a bit steep, but I should be able to find it used on eBay or CL.

Just gotta RTFM otherwise it will piss me off