Page 1 of 9
yes, close this if you want mods, but I was curious ***** in hand * to how often do females masturbate.

I know the stereotype of males and that we fap often and the majority of us do it. The average is about 2.5 faps a week. But for females, I'm not so sure. I've talked to a few girls about it, but I was very drunk (showing off) and can't remember in depth answers.

I'm not trying to be a perverted pubescent randy git, I'm just curious to know how often girls and girls of UG(different breed they are!) masturbate?..
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

probably about as often as we do. they probably just don't talk about it as much...
"... and on either side of the river was the tree of life, with its twelve kinds of fruit, yielding its fruit each month. The leaves of this tree were for the healing of nations.
Best thread idea EVER.

Seriously.

****ing genius!
360 Gamertag: NEB Vanguard

Quote by josh15742
you sir are epic in every way imaginable

i literally bursted out laughing

Quote by Kenny77
Hats off to you sir!

Masturbation threads aren't allowed. :/
Ask the appropriate question in the Sex Thread.
More often than guys think.

Nobody tell my girlfriend I told you guys this but she actually does it more often than I do...
"We must become members of a new race, overcoming petty prejudice, owing our ultimate allegiance not to nations, but to our fellow men within the human community."
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
wow... so clever...
"... and on either side of the river was the tree of life, with its twelve kinds of fruit, yielding its fruit each month. The leaves of this tree were for the healing of nations.
Usually twice a day. But I haven't for a week now.
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
My girlfriend prefers to do it at least once a day, sometimes more if she has time.

And 2.5 times a week average? I do it at least once a day.
Quote by brandonian
you nose started bleeding, so the first thing you do is post it on UG? i don't understand the reasoning behind that one my friend

Quote by unplugtheradio
screw grammar i practice economic typing.
Quote by IDread

Nobody tell my girlfriend I told you guys this but she actually does it more often than I do.

*phones IDread's bird*
"you'll never guess what I heard..."

just a few of my fans..

Quote by will123456789
The average is about 2.5 faps a week.

Did you get that from a comedian? Was it the fella from 8 our of 10 cats? Damn, really trying to remember where I heard that.
Last edited by aaciseric at Jul 2, 2009,
I know the stereotype of males and that we fap often and the majority of us do it. The average is about 2.5 faps a week.

Wat?
Quote by will123456789
*phones IDread's bird*
"you'll never guess what I heard..."

Oh you son of a bitch...

"We must become members of a new race, overcoming petty prejudice, owing our ultimate allegiance not to nations, but to our fellow men within the human community."
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
Somewhere between "never" and "24/7"
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
Quote by aaciseric
Did you get that from a comedian? Was it the fella from 8 our of 10 cats? Damn, really trying to remember where I heard that.

nah I write my own material

just a few of my fans..

She masturbates whenever I tell her to or get her turned on so much through a text or something I said before I get off the phone with her that she can't help it.
Then there's this band called Slice The Cake...

Bunch of faggots putting random riffs together and calling it "progressive" deathcore.
Stupid name.
Probably picked "for teh lulz"

Mod in UG's Official Gain Whores
*clicks thread*

*boss walks in*

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

what stopped you from just asking girls instead of making a thread on UG.
VERY METAL!
\m/
RIP Ronnie James Dio

Quote by metaldud536
RazorTheAwesome, if I was a Ditto, I'd transform into YOU

Quote by Kensai
Basically god wanted to punish people for getting educated/eating apples.

Quote by Jackal58
We all desire a little pussy.
Quote by IDread

Nobody tell my girlfriend I told you guys this but she actually does it more often than I do...

All I'm seeing here is "I can't please my girlfriend"
Quote by aaciseric

The manc comedian, Jason something? And it was part of his stand up me thinks
Manchester United
Quote by RazorTheAwesome
what stopped you from just asking girls instead of making a thread on UG.

Because asking them directly usually leads to getting slapped or kicked in the nuts.
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
Last edited by IDread at Jul 2, 2009,
I think girls probs do it the same amount but whereas you guys seem to able to talk about it anytime and anywhere i would never talk about it with my friends..
Quote by Nilpferdkoenig

OUCH
Quote by angusfan16
Hold on, lets ask my mom.

Your mom doesn't much, with me around and all.
Guitar Player Since April 12th, 2005.
Guitar of Choice: Schecter S-1 Elite
Proud of His Two Warnings
To be honest, I don't really care how many times girls masturbate unless i'm able to watch.
133 18 9463 8395 24 22 8358 4939
Quote by funny_page
I think girls probs do it the same amount but whereas you guys seem to able to talk about it anytime and anywhere i would never talk about it with my friends..

this
Quote by funny_page

I admit to masturbating more than my boyfriend

I'm a strange girl.
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
Quote by demonsheep
To be honest, I don't really care how many times girls masturbate unless i'm able to watch.

if you're there why watch? join the fun. i figure if she's letting you watch she might let you touch it too...
Quote by el-ECTRO
I admit to masturbating more than my boyfriend

I'm an AWESOME strange girl.

fixed.

nothing wrong with that.
Quote by Nilpferdkoenig

As good as I am, I just can't compete with her damn vibrator.

It has so many functions...
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
Quote by konfyouzd
if you're there why watch? join the fun. i figure if she's letting you watch she might let you touch it too...

Haha, Touché.

Fair enough, Might give that a try sometime.
133 18 9463 8395 24 22 8358 4939
Quote by Eminored
At least I'm above-average in something...

this just made my day...