#1
I was playing guitar yesterday with my mate, and suddenly, I put my finger on one of the strings and it gave my fingers a shock. It hurt so bad on the first, second and third strings! I gave it to my friend to see if it shocked his but it didn't! I felt like crap because I couldn't play guitar that evening!

Basically, what my question is, WTF happened there?
#5
Something similar happened to me at one point a few night ago.. I believe it was just oversensitivity in the finger tips for the night. Playing for an extended amount of time before stretching out will do that, as well as mess up your muscles and joints.
#6
Quote by hendrixism
...did you break your finger?

No, thank god!

Quote by ryanfit4battle
thats the rock n roll takin over



Thanks for explaining guys! I was a tiny bit scared!
#7
Quote by BackInCrack
No, thank god!




Thanks for explaining guys! I was a tiny bit scared!


Yea you'll be fine.

On another note, I think I stubbed my thumb last night. while getting a pillow for my baby cousin.
#9
Quote by Gh057
Yea you'll be fine.

On another note, I think I stubbed my thumb last night. while getting a pillow for my baby cousin.



??
Quote by hell_monkey
Lmao pantera? you'd think obama listened to some tupac or something
#10
Quote by BackDoorEntry
??


Long story short, we were playing a game. He throws the pillow, I catch the pillow and throw it back..

I missed the pillow.

Long story short.
#11
One of your mates opened up your amp, disconnected the signal wires to the jack, wired up a car battery, then opened up your guitar and used some bits of wire to run current to one string and ground to another so your finger completes the circuit and gets a shot of 12 volts.

You obviously have some hardcore friends.
#12
Quote by Not a Les Paul
One of your mates opened up your amp, disconnected the signal wires to the jack, wired up a car battery, then opened up your guitar and used some bits of wire to run current to one string and ground to another so your finger completes the circuit and gets a shot of 12 volts.

You obviously have some hardcore friends.


sigged
#13
Quote by Not a Les Paul
One of your mates opened up your amp, disconnected the signal wires to the jack, wired up a car battery, then opened up your guitar and used some bits of wire to run current to one string and ground to another so your finger completes the circuit and gets a shot of 12 volts.

You obviously have some hardcore friends.

That is actually a very good idea