Poll: Do females think about sex as much as males?
Poll Options
View poll results: Do females think about sex as much as males?
I believe they do.
163 68%
I don't believe they do.
76 32%
Voters: 239.
Page 1 of 2
Me and my friend where debating about this subject. His side was that girls thought about sex as much as guys and my side was that they don't.

PIT! what do you think?

Discuss

Poll coming.
Actually, yes, I think they do.
Quote by coryklok
My god.

Your username... it's amazing.

Yup.
Last edited by fumb-duck at Jul 2, 2009,
Depends on if they've talked to me lately or not.

(Yes, obviously)
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
YH they do, cept they believe all in tht weird sensual sh1t *shudders"

a quick gang bang is teh best.
-no sig-
Well duhh. It's only human nature
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
I notice they talk about it far more than I do. So they probably think about it far more than I do. I just walk around all day thinking about cartoons.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
I am female, and yes I beleive I do.
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
bitch stole my thread!
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

girls are weird man. its fine for them to deny you anytime they want but right when you do it to them they freak out. i think they are alot worse than guys are about being sexual. i mean just think about wen u rub their clit wat their legs do. thats serious s.hit. so my vote is yes they think about sex more than males.
Quote by magnus_maximus
My f*cking Christ, how naive are you?

Yes because all males know what the **** females think about all day.

BTW, the thread is "Females think about sex as much as Males?" That is not saying that I think that females are totally sexless, I just don't believe that they think about it as much as guys.
i think chicks like sex just as much as we do but society puts pressure on them to conceal it. by the way... why are there so many threads on this kind of thing at the same time?
"... and on either side of the river was the tree of life, with its twelve kinds of fruit, yielding its fruit each month. The leaves of this tree were for the healing of nations.
Of course they do. Just because men are perceived as drooling over sex all the time in popular culture doesn't mean females don't think about sex just as much. Girls are considered slutty if they advertise that they think about sex so of course they are going to suppress it more. It's just stupid stereotypes.
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
Last edited by StreetLight3989 at Jul 2, 2009,
Yes, they constantly think of ways to make men work harder for less sex
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
Of course they do

Quote by SteveHouse
M. Night Shyamallama

Quote by mckraf
girls are weird man. its fine for them to deny you anytime they want but right when you do it to them they freak out. i think they are alot worse than guys are about being sexual. i mean just think about wen u rub their clit wat their legs do. thats serious s.hit. so my vote is yes they think about sex more than males.

i never got that either. my last gf would get all upset if i tried to have sex too often. "is that all you want??? omg!" so i stopped trying... "you don't want me..."

then the few times i just didn't feel like having sex (god for-f*ckin'-bid) she'd get all bent outa shape about it.

i think that's just the way it goes, man.
"... and on either side of the river was the tree of life, with its twelve kinds of fruit, yielding its fruit each month. The leaves of this tree were for the healing of nations.
Quote by herman ri2
Yes because all males know what the **** females think about all day.

BTW, the thread is "Females think about sex as much as Males?" That is not saying that I think that females are totally sexless, I just don't believe that they think about it as much as guys.

Not that you can truly gauge how much men think about it. You can guess at an average but you'll probably be wrong.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Quote by konfyouzd
i think chicks like sex just as much as we do but society puts pressure on them to conceal it. by the way... why are there so many threads on this kind of thing at the same time?

We find these subjects interesting.
About a year ago I heard on the radio that men think about sex every 60 seconds, and women think about shopping every 51 seconds. My mom promptly turned it off.
Quote by herman ri2
We find these subjects interesting.

yea that's cool and all but why does the same topic need to be scattered across 20 threads? seems like a waste of the mods' time, no?
Quote by konfyouzd
yea that's cool and all but why does the same topic need to be scattered across 20 threads? seems like a waste of the mods' time, no?

People like to tackle the sub topics of things because it sometimes answers the general question most of the time or contributes to the answer . You get more in depth and specific feedback, opinions, and answers.
fair enough
Yes but in a different way.
Quote by Rockstar12345
One does not simply walk onto a Chav's lawn
Quote by Mechanixx
Yes but in a different way.

lol I can imagine there's a few odd members that have been bent by values of the pit and fantasize about rape scenes.

Women probably think about slow candle light romantic stuff

sorry to stereotype.
Many studies show that many women can actually be more sexual than men, in the mind.

I've also talked to many of my girl friends about this, most of them admit that they think about it just as much as we do.

I don't understand why this is such a hot topic... anyone who has gotten to know a woman these days understands that they have their needs too, and society is the part that has deluded expectations, not the women.
"The future's uncertain, and The End is always near."
-Jim Morrison
Quote by BrashPersona
lol I can imagine there's a few odd members that have been bent by values of the pit and fantasize about rape scenes.

Women probably think about slow candle light romantic stuff

sorry to stereotype.

some of them like it QUITE rough... like... the exact opposite of candles and romance
an average male thinks about sex once every 6 seconds.

i dont think they think about it that often.
There is a war going on for your mind.

If you are thinking, you are winning.

Resistance is victory.

We are building up a new world.
Do not sit idly by.
Quote by SlinkyBlue
I don't understand why this is such a hot topic...

You seem to be surprised by everything you ever write about. I noticed this over the last months worth of your threads and posts.

Seriously.
Quote by lzcougarz3
About a year ago I heard on the radio that men think about sex every 60 seconds, and women think about shopping every 51 seconds. My mom promptly turned it off.

duh, she must have only been at 45, and they messed her up
Quote by herman ri2
Me and my friend where debating about this subject. His side was that girls thought about sex as much as guys and my side was that they don't.
Yeah, girls do think about sex just as much as guys.
BUT, they don't obsess about it the way teenage boys do.

Reason:
Most teenage boys have a difficult time getting laid.
Most teenage girls can get laid anytime they want.

Teenage guy: "Fuck me."
Teenage girl: "Go fuck yourself."

Teenage girl: "Fuck me."
Teenage guy: "Erm .. Okay. I can do that."
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
i don't know if they think about it as often as men, but i'd definitely say they think about it daily like we do. the difference is that to them its not generally quite as primal as it is for us guys.
Tis true indeedy, they just dont show it
Rhythm In Jump. Dancing Close To You
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Yeah, girls do think about sex just as much as guys.
BUT, they don't obsess about it the way teenage boys do.

Reason:
Most teenage boys have a difficult time getting laid.
Most teenage girls can get laid anytime they want.

Teenage guy: "Fuck me."
Teenage girl: "Go fuck yourself."

Teenage girl: "Fuck me."
Teenage guy: "Erm .. Okay. I can do that."

I agree dude...... it's just the way it is
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Well duhh. It's only human nature

I haven't seen you post in moooonths

And TS, there is a 'How often do girls masturbate' thread. Can't that really give you a clue?
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Page 1 of 2