Page 1 of 2
I've heard a song on Sirius XM Liquid Metal about 3 times now, and I have no idea what it is, because i always catch the end of it.

The lyrics (I THINK..Google doesn't seem to agree) go something like "Bow down for your salvation, bow down before your god, lay down for your destruction, bow down for youuuurrrr....somethingsomething." That's something like he keeps repeating. I wanna say I heard "Bow down before your anger" or something about anger at some point, but all I'm hearing is the outro i think.

Regardless, the music is pretty slow, with the crashing cymbals typical in a hundred thousand songs. I wanna say it had almost a southern-ish metal feel to it, but that could just be me.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, this is driving me nuts.

EDIT: The vocals are clean, no screaming unless it was earlier in the song, but he doesn't sound like a screamer.....more like he would roll with the Sword or Black Label Society or something in that range, maybe a little lower.
Last edited by Riot Act at Jul 2, 2009,
Quote by webbtje
Is it that awful Born of Osiris crap?

No, BoO is "Fucking bow down."
I play guitar in a ska band.
Modded MIM Strat > Fender Tuner > Bugera V55HD > Custom built 2x12
Quote by webbtje
Is it that godawful Born of Osiris crap?

It isn't really "crap" just because you don't like it, man... Other people love that band.

On topic, i have no idea.
Quote by Gunpowder
The Pit is to intelligence what a black hole is to light; it's devoid of reason and logic, and nothing can escape it's shadowy depths. Once you enter, you cannot leave.
Quote by webbtje
Is it that godawful Born of Osiris crap?

Haha, that was my first thought.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
It's not the black label song or the NIN song, although if you mixed the instrumental from BLS with the vox of Trent, it would suprisingly sound damn close to the song I heard.
I have trouble believing this song exists, with these lyrics haha, from what I've seen satellite radio has a display that tells you what your listening to, does it not?
Quote by Riot Act
It's not the black label song or the NIN song, although if you mixed the instrumental from BLS with the vox of Trent, it would suprisingly sound damn close to the song I heard.

... Why would you look for this song!?
Quote by dminishedthingy
It didn't seem possible, but apparently Messiah can spam even more now.

Quote by \Powerslave/
I can see it now. "Dark Thrones and Black People".

Quote by \Powerslave/
I pretty much wank something small and sleek.

ololololololol

JOIN THE NEKROGESTAPO!
You know, it's funny, I bought the car used, I didn't know it had satellite radio, and I never had to pay for it. The display is just a standard radio though, all it says is the number of the station i'm listening to.

I was really hoping someone had been listenin and would've been like "That song they played right after Disciple by Slayer and that screamo song? And right before dude started making fun of Transformers 2? Yeah dude, that was "whatever- by Band Name"
Quote by MetalMessiah665

hahaha, it's not trent's voice, its just in his range. It's much more epically sung, and with the crashing drums in the background, it sounds pretty cool.
Quote by MetalMessiah665

Did I just see somebody hatin on Trent's vocals? Shizzay gon' fly all up in da hizzay, bizzay.
Dyer's Eve is awesome, and has an abnormally large penis, which doesn't act as any hinderance to his everyday life despite its freakishly large size.
For unrivaled obedience, user King_ofKumbucha is awarded this spot of honor.
Quote by Shredder Guitar
It isn't really "crap" just because you don't like it, man... Other people love that band.

On topic, i have no idea.

Oh, sorry, I forgot I need to remind you that it's my opinion - how silly of me to assume you'd know that! Look, I'll rephrase it:

Is it that song from that band which, IMO, is less entertaining than licking shit from a malodorous tramp's shoe?
Last edited by webbtje at Jul 2, 2009,
Quote by RaiderFootball1
i no a band that fits it called brand new sin n they been gettin some radio play

Wow, ****in cool band, not what i'm lookin for though.

It's about to be though. I'm diggin this.
I don't understand why everyone's misinterpreting that post as hating Trent Reznor's vocals. While I don't like them, most of it was really aimed at Zack Wylde's guitar playing. Even if they were both good vocalists and guitarists respectively, the combination would just not sound good.
Quote by dminishedthingy

Quote by \Powerslave/

Quote by \Powerslave/

ololololololol

JOIN THE NEKROGESTAPO!
Aw hell no, ya'll gettin' all stoopid up in 'ere! I'mma act a fool an'a bust a cap in yo lilly-white punk ass, bizzay!
Quote by webbtje
Oh, sorry, I forgot I need to remind you that it's my opinion - how silly of me to assume you'd know that! Look, I'll rephrase it:

Is it that song from that band which, IMO, is less entertaining than licking shit from a malodorous tramp's shoe?

We are one
and though the same
FYU-CHAR MAH-SHEEN!
Dyer's Eve is awesome, and has an abnormally large penis, which doesn't act as any hinderance to his everyday life despite its freakishly large size.
^He means it's got no swearing. No Parental Advisory. My mum gets oh so awfully upset when she sees I have an album with one on, and then I tell her to go fuck herself because Korn are the best thing to ever happen to me. Far better than being shat out of her orifice and leading this miserable life of pity and music so beautiful she can't understand.

Sometimes I start to cry, too.
Last edited by webbtje at Jul 2, 2009,
Quote by RaiderFootball1
when u say clean do u mean james hetfield phil anselmo growlish clean or dave mustaine clean

Powerfully clean. Like a slightly overdriven guitar.
No, he means no swearing, don't be so stupid. Which means the music is terrible because it can't express everything I'm feeling. Don't touch me, daddy!
Quote by RaiderFootball1
no he means not screaming clean vocals not clean lyrics

No screaming? What is this pussy shit?
Quote by dminishedthingy

Quote by \Powerslave/

Quote by \Powerslave/

ololololololol

JOIN THE NEKROGESTAPO!
Quote by Riot Act
Haha, i like screaming bands too...but this one's clean, from what I heard.

Dude... Why would you listen to them if they're singing? That shit's gay!
Quote by dminishedthingy

Quote by \Powerslave/

Quote by \Powerslave/

ololololololol

JOIN THE NEKROGESTAPO!
This whole ordeal seems hardly justified...
Now boredom isn't justification enough?
Quote by dminishedthingy

Quote by \Powerslave/

Quote by \Powerslave/

ololololololol

JOIN THE NEKROGESTAPO!
how is no screaming pussy hetfield does'nt scream neither does anselmo from pantera if u think screamin emo ***s r tough u must be a pussy
Quote by RaiderFootball1
how is no screaming pussy hetfield does'nt scream neither does anselmo from pantera if u think screamin emo ***s r tough u must be a pussy

your powers of deduction are incredible, you thought of joining the police? i think you'd make an awesome detective.
Check out my band! The Afterparty on Facebook
Quote by MetalMessiah665
Now boredom isn't justification enough?

No, it is not. Especially in your case, mr. "I live in the land of opportunities that I don't take advantage of, like taking a hike or having a muffin".
I see where this is going.....oh well, looks like no one has heard it.

In that case, i'll make the song myself. If i get sued, I'll find out what it was, and if i don't, then I'll get on the radio, cuz that's where this song was. Done.
Quote by RaiderFootball1

I've eaten marshmallows tougher than both of those.
Quote by webbtje
I've eaten marshmallows tougher than both of those.

No, you haven't, stop kidding yourself...
Quote by dead-fish
No, it is not. Especially in your case, mr. "I live in the land of opportunities that I don't take advantage of, like taking a hike or having a muffin".

Alright, well I don't go hiking much, and really don't eat muffins too often, so I suppose you win this round. And now I want a muffin. Damn.
Quote by dminishedthingy

Quote by \Powerslave/

Quote by \Powerslave/

ololololololol

JOIN THE NEKROGESTAPO!
Fo shizzle, dizzle. Dem muffins, dey be callin' yo ass to get yo' munchizzay onizzay.
Page 1 of 2