I need some help with what songs i should be learning for acoustic so im just wondering what are some kick ass acoustic songs that are good for campfires and gatherings and stuff like that. not crazy like Van Halen style but like a good beat and fun to play
Doornails - NOFX
Have you ever seen the rain - CCR or Bad Moon Rising - CCR
Control your destiny.
wonderwall
TabBasket.com - Online Guitar Tab Management Tool. Upload Guitar Pro/Power Tab files, automatically find lyrics, videos, and more
nutshell-alice in chains theres a really cool solo in there if u have 2 guitarists
i second wonderwall - oasis
talk tonite oasis
any incubus songs
under ther bridge red hot chili although u can't really play the song on acoustic but u can play the intro and impress everybody lol
any jack johnson songs or im yours by jason mraz
"under ther bridge red hot chili although u can't really play the song on acoustic but u can play the intro and impress everybody lol"

Don't know where you got that idea... Under the Bridge is commonly played on acoustic, even the chili peppers did it on acoustic... with acoustic bass and all :P Under the bridge would actually be a good 'campfire' song if enough people know the words, and if you got some impromtu drumming
Quote by ferric84
wonderwall

Yea thats a good one. Make sure you sing it.

Quote by mattman93
This, atheists talk about religion more then religious people.

Youtube
Quote by Ganphra
"under ther bridge red hot chili although u can't really play the song on acoustic but u can play the intro and impress everybody lol"

Don't know where you got that idea... Under the Bridge is commonly played on acoustic, even the chili peppers did it on acoustic... with acoustic bass and all :P Under the bridge would actually be a good 'campfire' song if enough people know the words, and if you got some impromtu drumming

coz theres on the chorus u have to play a chord on the 15th fret and its hard to hold on my acoustic coz the body gets in the way... i never seen the acoustic version till today.... i stand correctd... hahah thnx for the info
Tribute by Tenacious D: Everyone will be singing, it's brilliant. Trust me.

Quote by saskstrum
Check out my website which you might find useful. I have posted a few song lessons of classic camp fire strum along tunes. *link*

Mate, there is a no advertising policy on this website, and you are clearly advertising your own guitar website which is in a similar vein to this one. Please remove that link and all others you have posted.
Last edited by Rokeman at Jul 2, 2009,
Eric Clapton - Tears In Heaven
Fuel - Shimmer
Green Day - Time Of Your Life (Good Riddance)
Harvey Danger - Flagpole Sitta
Matchbox Twenty - 3AM
Oasis - Wonderwall
The Beatles - Yesterday
Weezer - Say It Ain't So
Don Mc Lean - American Pie
Any Dave Matthews Band
Any Jack Johnson
Tom Waits - Time
any Crosby, Stills and Nash
Donavon Frankenreiter -The Way it is
Badly Drawn Boy - Dissilusion