Hey, I've been having a really hard time finding some good bending licks. All the ones I've found have been too bluesy, (not that theres anything wrong with that, its just that I need some to work into a shred solo) Can anyone give me some licks that could be easy to work into a really Vai like solo?

For example, I need a lick that can fit in a solo after an Aeolian run, that doesn't sound akward or out of place. Thanks for all your help!
Bends are really just another way to transition between notes, use them when you see fit.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Quote by steven seagull
Bends are really just another way to transition between notes, use them when you see fit.

Agreed. And depending on what notes you're transitioning between, you will need to bend different intervals (full bend, 1/2 bend, even 1/4 bend or double bend a la Jimmy Page or David Gilmore). Pretty much any decent guitarist will have at least some licks with bends. I'm not sure what style you play, so I can't really recommend any songs by artists that you'd be into.
Fender American Vintage '62 Stratocaster
Gibson Les Paul Custom
TC Electronic Polytune
Danelectro Blue Paisley
EHX Big Muff Pi w/ Tone Wicker
Dunlop Crybaby
EHX Deluxe Memory Boy
Egnater Tweaker

Quote by Jackal58
Yer pretty fly for a Canadian.
If you want licks in a certain style, the easiest way is to learn a bunch of solos in that style and take ideas from them to adapt to use in your own playing.