(On my profile page)

So we are going in the studio over the summer so i was putting together rough mixes of guitars with drums and some keys. Any points on arrangements, orchestration, structure, sounds would be helpful (bearing in mind it was put together quickly with a drum overhead mic and a guitar pedal).
I really liked the first one, sounded like it could be a good, long, melodic intro. Of course, the sound could use a little improvement, the rhythm guitar was rather low.

On the second one, I liked the riff at about 1:40. Maybe you could work that through into the break rather than going back to the riff before it, since that felt a tad repetitive.

Overall, you guys sound pretty good. I'd say the guitar tone needs some work, and things could be evened out, but as you said, it's a rough mix.
"We are not concerned with motive, with higher ethics. We are concerned only with cutting down crime-."
Quote by pHaKe
I really liked the first one, sounded like it could be a good, long, melodic intro. Of course, the sound could use a little improvement, the rhythm guitar was rather low.

On the second one, I liked the riff at about 1:40. Maybe you could work that through into the break rather than going back to the riff before it, since that felt a tad repetitive.

Overall, you guys sound pretty good. I'd say the guitar tone needs some work, and things could be evened out, but as you said, it's a rough mix.

do you mean 1 or as i mistyped ....!