i dont want to buy one of those expensive things that allow you to connect your guitar to your computer. instead i just bought an adapter and plugged into my sound card. the sound is good but the problem is that it only comes out of the left headphone (i use this when i want to play quiet). Im guessing its because its a mono signal. is there any program or anything that can take the signal and put it through both headphones?
Can you not set your software to output stereo sound?

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

No way I can tell you that without knowing the software Check around in settings and preferences and stuff like that though.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

I get the same thing. I think its because when a guitar is plugged into an amp there's only one speaker. So when you plug it into something that has two, it goes to only one speaker again.
Idk how to fix it though
im looking for a program that can put it into both speakers. it doesnt seem like it would be that hard, its just splitting a signal i guess
Quote by darlord
im looking for a program that can put it into both speakers. it doesnt seem like it would be that hard, its just splitting a signal i guess

Would it work to just copy the waveform and past it into both channels of a stereo track in Audacity?

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

what type of soundcard do you have? you should be able to tweak something in the settings of that
BASSLINES TO MAKE YOUR CHEST CAVITY SHUDDER.
its a realtek AC'97 audio (i think its the sound card). ill try to fiddle with the settings now
because it passes through my sound card, i dont really know what im doing, thats why im asking for help
can i ask the reason for this?
i mean, you are not recording, you are just playing through headpohnes, and you can do that in your amp too, so, what do you exactly want to achieve?
GRUPO EN ESPAÑOL

SI BUSCAS BANDA EN LATINOAMERICA O ESPAÑA, ENTRA AQUI
i mean, you are not recording, you are just playing through headpohnes, and you can do that in your amp too, so, what do you exactly want to achieve?

depends where his pc is in relation to his amp
because i use guitar pro and its kind of hard to wear two pairs of headphones at once