alright my guitar is about 2 years old and it may have always had this problem but its gotten worse, whenever i play on the higher frets like about 12+ on the high E and B strings the note has this almost weird vibrato type sound to it or like the volume is going up and down rapidly... i dunno wtf is going on but i figured id ask before i have to pay to get someone to look at it
Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated
Quote by bass-man9712
alright my guitar is about 2 years old and it may have always had this problem but its gotten worse, whenever i play on the higher frets like about 12+ on the high E and B strings the note has this almost weird vibrato type sound to it or like the volume is going up and down rapidly... i dunno wtf is going on but i figured id ask before i have to pay to get someone to look at it

what kind of guitar? pickups? .. maybe the pickup is to close to the strings? ..
Caparison Angelus HGS, EMG 85/85 18V | Krank Rev1, JJ's | Mesa Recto Cab | Maxon OD808
uh its the guitar in my sig but i dunno what the make of the pick-ups are but im pretty sure they're double coil and i've tried fiddling around with the height of them but it does nothing... i think they are just ****ty ones to begin with
Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated