Yes...I got a new amp tuesday. No...I'm not going to troll this time Its been just over a month since my last amp purchase...so I had to pick it up. A B-52 AT100 head. Nothing special...and its not new. But I did get a steal on it off CL. Also in the pics are the wireless and power conditioner that came with it. Some kind of cheap Samson wireless system...it will be replaced! Anyway...to the pics!

needs some cleaning and TLC

Pics of the rack case, wireless and power conditioner

With the XXX. Stereo FTW. My neighbors

NIce rig man !

got any clips of those two on stereo?
and how do you put amps in stereo?
and what foot switch is that ??

sorry for the questions

HNAD !
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
I just have an AB switch...since they're going to two different cabs you don't have to worry about one head not having an impedance load. I will try to get some clips up early next week...I'm off work for the holiday and I'm in party mode already

EDIT: and the footswitch on the right is the footswitches for the XXX and B-52...they're just pushed together in the pic.
Last edited by eyebanez333 at Jul 2, 2009,
Do you gig? or are you just a gear junkie? lol
Gear
Tokai Love Rock
Vox AC4
Danelectro Transparent Overdrive
T.C. Electronic Nova Repeater
Stomp Under Foot Violet Rams Head
Quote by demitriv
Do you gig? or are you just a gear junkie? lol

More of a gear junkie at the moment. The band I used to gig with broke up. The band I currently play guitar in isn't gigging yet...and the band I'm playing bass in is going to start gigging again this summer
It'd be nice to hear those 2 cranked at the same time at 3 a.m and waking up the neighbors
Nice amp, lol, I am picking one up tomorrow on CL. What cab are you using for it???
Quote by LuthierofTexas
You have no experience with racks??? What kind of guy are you?
Nicely done bro!

Man, all these people with 2 half stacks...making me jealous!
Peavey JSX 120 Half Stack
Mockingbird Evil Edge SE
Mockingbird Special(White)

Set sail to sea but pulled off course by the light of golden treasure --Hetfield, the Unforgiven Pirate

So I dub Thee Unforgiven Three! -How it should have been
^I actually have a Windsor half stack and a bass stack too

Quote by CarbonDeath
Nice amp, lol, I am picking one up tomorrow on CL. What cab are you using for it???

They are my old MG cabs...but the bottom one has G12K100's and V30's in it and the top one has G12K100's and Texas Heats in it. The sound that these two heads produce in stereo is amazing...I will try to snag my recording gear from our practice spot on sunday to get some high volume recordings from home...if I'm functional after our 4th of July party Saturday night
Last edited by eyebanez333 at Jul 2, 2009,
Quote by eyebanez333
^I actually have a Windsor half stack and a bass stack too

They are my old MG cabs...but the bottom one has G12K100's and V30's in it and the top one has G12K100's and Texas Heats in it.

Hmmm, I am getting the 1960a with g12's in it. Not too sure about it because I play metal, and will be getting a 7 string again soon. I must try v30's in a cab......
Quote by LuthierofTexas
You have no experience with racks??? What kind of guy are you?
You sir have earned the Excessive Amount of Gear UGer of the moment award.
Better, Faster, Stronger

Kansas City Chiefs

Kansas State Wildcats
Quote by airbrendie
Hey guys in the last 3 weeks I ****ed all the girls in this picture, what do you think?

Quote by VanTheKraut
You sir have earned the Excessive Amount of Gear UGer of the moment award.

I accept

I've seen you post on UG a lot before...but had no idea you were from KCK.
I herd you liek pedalz?

HNAD!
Schecter Gryphon; Ibanez AEG20E
Peavey Rage 158 ; TRAYNOR YCS50
EHX Big Muff Pi; Dunlop CryBaby GCB-95 (modded); MXR M-108 10-band; DigiTech JamMan Looper
Very nice. Congrats on the new head.

I believe you can daisy chain those two, makes for an incredible tone. Then add some effects to one and wowzorz.

I did that yesterday and basically played for 3 hours, felt like 20 minutes.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
Hey nice grab eyebanez333. I saw that exact head at GC last Monday but didn't get a chance to play it. I figured as much as I recommend the B52 I should at least go play one right

Anyway HNAD. You have an emmense set up.