Poll: Am I a horrible person?
Poll Options
View poll results: Am I a horrible person?
Yes.
7 20%
No.
28 80%
Voters: 35.
Is it wrong to pretend to be a girl on omegle, and wait till cybering, and then call them a freak and leave? I've pondered this question for a while, and I realize I get no satisfaction from pretending to be a girl or hearing guys say nasty things to me, the only reason I did this is because of
...The lulz.

So, is it wrong? Am I a crazy freak? Doomed to be a rapist?
You tell me, pit, you tell me.
The playground of the world
agree with zaphikh
Ivan!

Proghead+Metalhead= ME

||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

URL=http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/ar gentina
No. I always laugh at those lonely bastards that are on there to talk to girls and to cyber. Its sad kind of.

EDIT: Now that VV is horrible. i bet the guy died on the inside. HE is probably a horse rapist now.
I love Foxy Shazam more than you.

▲ ▲

Last edited by OzarkMDaredevil at Jul 2, 2009,
i did it a few hours ago to a guy named Gavin. I got him to shove a carrot in his ass and then after i showed him the webcam of all of us laughing at him. The humilation is entertaining
Quote by cliff_em_all
cof_median11 is a Child Rapist.

Quote by blink day 4 eva
Theres a mosquito that lives in my room and i let him bite me all the time and i let him live. It's our special deal. His name is "The Dude".

Quote by Babbs
cof_median11, you sick ****.
No, it's not. But get a hobby that doesn't involve cybering.
Official Member of the 'Fly your australian flag high club' for the really patriotic Australians: P.M Dire straits to join
Wow the answers are actually pretty nice!

I was playing guitar while doing this, if it makes it any better, and I've done it all of thrice
Quote by cof_median11
i did it a few hours ago to a guy named Gavin. I got him to shove a carrot in his ass and then after i showed him the webcam of all of us laughing at him. The humilation is entertaining

Get a Carvin. Do it.
Quote by cof_median11

Quote by Eddie4President
Wow the answers are actually pretty nice!

I was playing guitar while doing this, if it makes it any better, and I've done it all of thrice

Its because a lot of these posters think you might actually be a girl because of your avatar....
I thought you were.

Boner killer.

▲ ▲

You either die a hero or live long enough to become the villain.

I'm the goddamn batman.
EDIT: Now that VV is horrible. i bet the guy died on the inside. HE is probably a horse rapist now.

best edit ever
Quote by OzarkMDaredevil
Its because a lot of these posters think you might actually be a girl because of your avatar....
I thought you were.

Boner killer.

Profile views, my friend. I'm sorry.
Quote by Eddie4President
Profile views, my friend. I'm sorry.

**** man, I'm guilty of that to. Its seems I am of the male species asswell.

▲ ▲

I like to go on there and give the trolls advice on how to be better at it. Most of them are newbs, but it is good fun to pretend to be a WW2 veteran, or like a sexual preditor, or an F.B.I. agent or whatever. I think you're in the clear on the rapist thing, it's actually alot of work to become one...You know with all the raping, and finding victims, and like planning and stuff....really it's not worth all the struggle. (cwatididthar?)
Quote by Meths

fret-less is wrong on most of his other points though. And he's an idiot.
Quote by Mr Lincolnlogs
Whos penis is small? fret-less's

FREE COREYSMONSTER! I'm not changing this until you RE-BAN CoreysMonster forever.
(He was mean to me once, and I'm a petty man)
Quote by cof_median11

You did good up until here. Now he's after you... and he's bringing friends. Better start boarding up the windows and get to the mystery box.
Quote by SOADrox429
'Bring me the still-beating heart of a newborn child, and the world's rivers shall run red with the blood of the innocent.'

<\/> Fleshgod Apocalypse <\/>
Quote by Imperial
You did good up until here. Now he's after you... and he's bringing friends. Better start boarding up the windows and get to the mystery box.

COD5 huh? level 30. after that it's hell.
Quote by Imperial

EDIT: Sigged btw. I don't know why I find that so funny, but it is.
Last edited by GuitarGod_92 at Jul 2, 2009,
Quote by ferretface
3x

Quote by GuitarGod_92
x7

I see how it is.
Get a Carvin. Do it.
omegle is evil man. I use to insult people like i am a douchebag for it. I think i need help or something
"Member of the UG Pink Floyd Fan club PM stonegolem13 or nick dixon to join

love The Evil Dead films? Join my group: http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/boomstick/

Quote by pepsi1187
not to mention herbert from family guy will touch you in your sleep