...every random line or thought that comes into your head, no matter how bad.

I figure it's a good way to keep ideas?
Maybe help with the lyrical bit of songwriting?
Drink the sauce. Go on, it's okay. Just remember, I am the quest.

Quote by illuminatiano
YOU ARE A NO GOOD LAZY FORGETFUL STONER WITH NO FUTURE YOU ARE WORTHLESS TO SOCIETY
Yeah, it's definitely a good idea. Carry around a pen and notepad around with you everywhere and when you get an idea, boom, you can write it down.
Quote by CoreysMonster
Ebay Help > asking a dog for help > The Pit

Quote by brady12345
dude, you have a camera, go kick some people in the nuts and run
I have a folder full of short lines in my phone which I just text down when I'm out and about. When I'm home I write on notebooks. But yeah, keeping every idea is smart. Even the bad ideas can turn into good ones with a few tweaks.
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
atm I use an iPod Touch for this...

Is writing better?
Drink the sauce. Go on, it's okay. Just remember, I am the quest.

Quote by illuminatiano
YOU ARE A NO GOOD LAZY FORGETFUL STONER WITH NO FUTURE YOU ARE WORTHLESS TO SOCIETY
Writing's writing, whether you do it with a pen, a keyboard, a touchpad(?), whatever. Some people prefer their specific mediums, but it's whatever works best for you.
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Quote by Altered_Carbon
I have a folder full of short lines in my phone which I just text down when I'm out and about. When I'm home I write on notebooks. But yeah, keeping every idea is smart. Even the bad ideas can turn into good ones with a few tweaks.

Hey, i do that too! (the phone thing) I write a couple of lines as a text message, then save it. (I don't have a proper writing program or anything on my phone)
I did not get my Spaghetti-O's, I got spaghetti. I want the press to know this.
Executed by injection, Oklahoma.
~~ Thomas J. Grasso, d. March 20, 1995.

Lyrics/Poetry

Fires Burning
Quote by Altered_Carbon

Same here. I always write great lines when im drinking
1 2

Little solace comes
to those who grieve
as thoughts keep drifting
as walls keep shifting
and this great blue world of ours
seems a House of Leaves

My Rig
Quote by Will Swanson
HeavyReverb = Hero of The Pit 2010.
Quote by I-Shot-Jr