Me and a mate are going back to school to do the sound engineering for the school's production (we got to set up the rented pricey PA and other kit today :p

Anyway i hadn't even heard of it until i was told that's what we were doing, anyone seen it? Is it any good? The song list looks pretty good.
When referring to a year the '80's' has no " ' " before the 's'.

it should now read... 80s

Danka.
Quote by BrashPersona

Danka.

Thankfully i don't make the posters.

Thank you so much
My school did "Back to the 80s" for their annual musical last year. I enjoyed it, I had pretty good seats for both times I saw it.
If you think Kurt Cobain was murdered put this in your sig.
Quote by vitchb
Me and a mate are going back to school to do the sound engineering for the school's production (we got to set up the rented pricey PA and other kit today :p

Anyway i hadn't even heard of it until i was told that's what we were doing, anyone seen it? Is it any good? The song list looks pretty good.

It's good if you were around in the 80's to hear all the music...my current music teacher at high school actually scored all the music for it - he did a dam good job
The gear:

* Epiphone Les Paul Custom
* Schecter Jeff Loomis Signature 7 String
* Fender Squier P Bass
* Blackstar Stage HT-60
* Original Crybaby
* EHX Small Clone
* Boss DD-3
i hated it....
the names were just terrible 'Feargal McFerrin'

way too many 80's rip-offs for my liking...
yeah we did it at our school to I played guitar

Umm it was alright, some pretty fun songs to play, just a simple geeky guy likes girl, popular guy likes same girl, then after dating the popular guy the girl ends up doing the geeky guy.
Quote by WtrPlyr
Quote by alans056
Maybe the price tag is clouding your judgment ?
yeah probably. Or the circuits.
Quote by sashki
Dang, I wish I could mix stuff with a fancy PA...
I'd be significant

I actually took music technology courses. They didn;t help.

Ah well, we only get to do it for a good PA once a year, this years PA was awesome, 1.4KW of Meyer speakers *drools*
Quote by BrashPersona

Danka.

Hmm, I actually didn't know that.