A couple of friends and I are going to a Trivium concert on the 15th, and we were wondering how much concert t's would be. The only real concert i've been to is Rod Stewart (I know, lame) and shirts were about $50, but my friends mom paid for them. We wanna know how much money they'll be, so does anyone know an approximate cost?

Thanks in advance

P.S.
I was thinking it might be a bit cheaper than normal, as concert tickets were only $16
Last edited by K Dizzle at Jul 2, 2009,
30-40 bucks. At the Metallica show they were $30, but I paid $35 because I wear XXL. Lamb of God I also paid either $32 or $35 for mine (XXL). Same for Slayer. Usually depends on the show though.
Quote by MetalOblivion93
The Philosopher = Smart
The Philosopher = Win

Quote by sashki
Slayer wrote a negative song about you because you considered the possibility of them writing a positive song.

JOIN THE PS3 ALLIANCE GROUP
normally depends on the show, id bring like 50 just to be safe
R.I.P. BILLY MAYS
1958-2009
Goodnight Sweet Prince

Quote by longhorntex6
do you know where i can find the tabs?

WAT

Quote by gd123
I'm 14 not a troll....

overpriced shirts for overrated bands. I wouldn't pay more than $25.
Rod Stewart is not lame.

Id say Trivium could go anywhere from 30 to 40.
Quote by crazy8rgood
This, stockylachy, if i was a woman, i would want you to have my babies...

Wait...
Probably thirty or so. Might as well take more than that just in case.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

trivium? they're probably made out of the drummer's butt hair, and hand woven by their grandmothers. or is that dream theater?

clapton/winwood t's were $50. expect like, $20 though, because clapton tickets were $80
Quote by ultimatedaver
We're just trying to help man, cause it doesn't seem like you can get any pizza.
Most concert T's i've seen/bought have been about $30-$45. Bring $50 and you'll be good for sure.
Just wait awhile, then buy it off the band's website. The price will pretty much be halved. No use paying $30 for a Trivium shirt
For a band like Trivium, 30-40 bucks. It depends on how well-known the band is. Every local show I've been to shirts were cheap.
My Last.fm

Quote by \Powerslave/
HelloHalo, I love you.

WHO SEND ALL THESE BABIES TO FIGHT?
When they came here, my brother bought one and it was like 40 dollars/
Quote by barden1069
A "tubescreamer" is a person paid by a guitarist to stand behind the amp and scream at the tubes. This terrifies the tubes into overdriving and delivers a thick, harmonic-rich tone.
They do not belong to anyone, and you cannot see concert tee is. So please STOP. Right now.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.