Ok, so some of you may know I've been looking for a Gibson es335. Well today I went to the sjopni buy all my stuff and the guy had a 2007 335 he said he would sell to me for $1900 which is right in my price range. The only problem is it's used and I'm not to crazy about buying used. I played it and it sounded great, but I just don't know. Oh by the way it wasn't just a standard 335 he said it was some sort of reissue that they only made in '07 and '08 that new would go for $3500. If anyone knows anything about this would they please fill me in because it sounds like too good a deal to be true. And what does ug think? Should I buy it?

Oh, and to try and help you identify it more, it had some sort of " big neck " I think he called it, he said it was similar to the one on my '57 les Paul but not quite the same
Quote by gatechballer
SoLgEr is the ****ing man!!!!!
Quote by Genghis_khan
If you get the serial number would be easy to help here...

Quote by gatechballer
Quote by cranium2001
1959 reissue?

That's possible. It was tobbaco burst by the way, I don't know if that helps or not
Quote by gatechballer
Regardless whether you find out exactly which model it is, it sounds as though you like it a lot. They are sweet guitars and you shouldn't be afraid of used (imo). Try to haggle down the price with cash in hand. Take $1400 in and say "this is all I could get".
So the general concensis is I should get it?
Quote by gatechballer