What did y'all think about this movie? Wen I first saw, it kinda creeped the **** outta me the way they portrayed the vampires, especially the female one who was the leader's girl or w/e. That was one scary freaky ass bitch ~, movie overall was pretty good and pretty intense.
I actually lol'd in the cinema.

I'm being totally serious, it wasn't scary at all. Few of my friends came out terrified, but it didn't do anything for me like that.
Ego inflating praise here:
Quote by Fishyesque
That is SOOOOOOOOOOO sig worthy! Pure awesomeness to you, sir.

C wut I did thar Fishy?

's UG
I liked it. It scared the crap out of me too. I didn't quite enjoy the end much, but it did make me want to go to Alaska and experience 30 days of night.
Quote by SteveHouse
M. Night Shyamallama

Not really.

It was just a gore-fest with a few jump-out-and-scare-the-hell-out-of-you moments, but all in all, it was just OK.

That being said, I don't enjoy horror movies.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
...someone has terrible taste in movies....

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
I liked it actually.

The vampires looked like vampires... not beautiful models like Angel... he's ****ing hot.

Quote by Våd Hamster
Find a dice and assign a number to each girl. Throw the dice.

The number you hope for at the moment you throw the dice, is the one you'll want to keep.
Quote by dgme92
I actually lol'd in the cinema.

I'm being totally serious, it wasn't scary at all. Few of my friends came out terrified, but it didn't do anything for me like that.

Serious? There were a couple of scenes that had me jumpy, not like BOOM pop out the door kind of **** but like the scene where those 2 vampires go into the house and the leader vamp holds that dude up against the wall and stabs him while the other chick vampire (the freaky one) is ****ng around with the wife. Some other ****ed up scenes too like the one with the lil vampire girl in the supermarket....
Quote by fiend89
It was fantastic til the end.

Yea, the ending was total kill for the rest of the movie, should've done the chick while he was turning to ash, way better ending imo.
I've tried watching the movie three times.... each time I have fallen asleep.
Quote by Myfirstpubes
Spoiler

Quote by Våd Hamster
Find a dice and assign a number to each girl. Throw the dice.

The number you hope for at the moment you throw the dice, is the one you'll want to keep.
Quote by GoobaSun
Serious? There were a couple of scenes that had me jumpy, not like BOOM pop out the door kind of **** but like the scene where those 2 vampires go into the house and the leader vamp holds that dude up against the wall and stabs him while the other chick vampire (the freaky one) is ****ng around with the wife. Some other ****ed up scenes too like the one with the lil vampire girl in the supermarket....

Yeah, totally serious.

I mean, it was all fairly predictable. It was like watching 28 Days Later, only with vampires, cold, dark and in Alaska. And not as well done.
Quote by Fishyesque

C wut I did thar Fishy?

's UG
It was like Transformers 2. The action/blood/gore/whatever was good but the movie itself was nothing to write home about.
It was a horror movie?

It was ok. Not scary...I just like vampires so its kinda hard for a vampire movie to disappoint me...
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
I can't watch a lot of horror movies, because I just picture how much better the movie would have been with Bruce Lee beating the shit out of everything. Takes the scare factor away pretty much instantly.
My Last.FM

"The more you think, the better you're going to play. That should be a quote somewhere."
- Marty Friedman
Quote by COBGage
I can't watch a lot of horror movies, because I just picture how much better the movie would have been with Bruce Lee beating the shit out of everything. Takes the scare factor away pretty much instantly.

To tell you the truth that's what I did when I was younger and couldn't handle horror films.

Bruce Lee could kick the crap out of any monster anyways, and damnit I'm certain he'd still be faster and stronger than the vampires.
Quote by Fishyesque

C wut I did thar Fishy?

's UG
<nonmajorSpoiler>
I found it hilarious when that one guy ran screaming and banging on things with the axe going "COME ON YOU FUCKERS!!!!"
</nonmajorSpoiler>
This is my signature... And yes this is the most original thing... ever.
Gear:
Guitars
Epiphone Dot
Jackson DK2M
Ibanez RG2EX1

Amps
Roland Cube 30X

Pedals
DOD FX25-B Envelope Filter
Digitech Whammy
Dunlop Crybaby
EHX Big Muff Pi
Some scenes were decent, but the god damn vampire chick who kept screaming annoyed the **** out of me.
tell me about the fucking golf shoes.
It was pretty dumb, the people in it were so stupid.

Some parts were pretty cool, glad I didn't have to pay for it.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile