OK so i searched and i didn't find a thread on the line 6 variex guitar now as far as i read up on it , its a nice guitar for a lot of acoustic and classic sounds but can it match to a Steve vai jem series guitar or a schector 7 string hell raiser or even a B.C. rich warlock with EMG active pickups and heavy guage strings??? well i think i might buy that guitar and amp that goes with only if it could put out a powerful sound like the guitars of the legends i don't deny the power of the pickups and the awesome sounds u can make i love them but i want other peoples input and o pion some people say line 6 is to digital ????? lets hear what ya think plez
Variety and passion to dominate all
Quote by cccforthree
OK so i searched and i didn't find a thread on the line 6 variex guitar now as far as i read up on it , its a nice guitar for a lot of acoustic and classic sounds but can it match to a Steve vai jem series guitar or a schector 7 string hell raiser or even a B.C. rich warlock with EMG active pickups and heavy guage strings???

No, no, and eh.... I would personally go for something else...

well i think i might buy that guitar and amp that goes with only if it could put out a powerful sound like the guitars of the legends

It Can't...

i don't deny the power of the pickups

I Do

and the awesome sounds u can make i love them but i want other peoples input and o pion some people say line 6 is to digital ????? lets hear what ya think plez

My opinion is that you go for something else, maybe a JEM or a Hellraiser, And a better amp.

Oh, and please use some sort of grammer in your next post, I don't feel like translating that again...
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Out on parole, any more instances of plum text and I get put back in...
Last edited by biga29 at Jul 2, 2009,
i most likely would too what is your favorite brand personally im a fan of the Jem's Schector's B.C.'s the Micheal Kelly's and the Paul Reed Smith's
Quote by cccforthree
i most likely would too what is your favorite brand personally im a fan of the Jem's Schector's B.C.'s the Micheal Kelly's and the Paul Reed Smith's

Well, Everyone on here knows I'm a Schecter fanboy...even though I own an Ibanez...

What's your budget ?
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
truly my budget is any money i get goes into music equipment. I have spent over 1600$ on all my equipment so far and im always looking to get more guitars lol. If i ever get the money I'll get the 2500$ Steve vai Jem, or if i can ill try and but the 7 string schector hell raiser or even a 7 string ibanez. I'm not out of high school yet and i almost have a band formed, but music is my life i want to make a career of it and im gonna go to college for it so all my money basically goes into it.
Quote by cccforthree
truly my budget is any money i get goes into music equipment. I have spent over 1600$ on all my equipment so far and im always looking to get more guitars lol. If i ever get the money I'll get the 2500$ Steve vai Jem, or if i can ill try and but the 7 string schector hell raiser or even a 7 string ibanez. I'm not out of high school yet and i almost have a band formed, but music is my life i want to make a career of it and im gonna go to college for it so all my money basically goes into it.

Haha, Sounds like me... Check out Schecter's Hellraiser and Blackjack ATX models. They both make nice seven strings. And since both those guitars are reliability cheap for such nice guitars... Spend alot on a really nice amp.
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
oh don't worry amps i got down right now i have a Marshall MG100HDFX head amp and boy does it sing with power for my metal and send a cool chill for light blues like songs so its perfect but if i but a new amp its going to be either a Marshall JCM or a Gus G Randall v custom head amp if you haven't heard of him hes in the bad firewind they are really great for metal playing no screaming
Quote by cccforthree
some people say line 6 is to digital

Quote by cccforthree
oh don't worry amps i got down right now i have a Marshall MG100HDFX head amp

is it crushing

get a universe 777
Last edited by DIFTWOOD at Jul 2, 2009,
mg dosent fail shut up every one disses them when for their price they kill in sound u have no idea dang and the universe 777 looks sick
Obvious troll is obvious. But really if you aren't one. Just go try out some stuff for your self.
Quote by barden1069
A "tubescreamer" is a person paid by a guitarist to stand behind the amp and scream at the tubes. This terrifies the tubes into overdriving and delivers a thick, harmonic-rich tone.
I have no idea?
ive played one, and the tone sucks?
mabey your a troll, i hope to god,
if not your a little *****, let them drop and buy some real gear
Erm. A new guitar is seriously needed for this guy, he's got a bronze series. Seeing how you play heavy metal styles, if your going to go for a guitar with EMGs you really have to go tube for it to sound the best and not be a muddy pile of mess. How about V shapes or even the Ibanez Xiphos? (http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Ibanez-XPT700-Electric-Guitar?sku=512557#new)

Good luck with your purchasing! ;D
Ibanez S540

MXR EVH Phaser
Ibanez TS-9
Ibanez WD-7
Electro Harmonix LPB-1

Traynor YCS 50 Blue
Quote by Pac_man0123
Ibanez and Schecter necks are really different.. if you're partial to one, i doubt you'll be fond of the other.

But just because you like one doesn't mean you won't like the other...
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦