Well this my bands newest recording. Were really happy with the way this one turned out. Please let me know what you think. Thanks in advance.

www.myspace.com/thestalkingbutlers

Holy Knight of the Crusading Order of the Stratocaster.

Gear:
MIA Fender Stratocaster
MIA Fender Telecaster
MI? Fender TC-90

Fender Hot Rod Deville
Blackstar HT5, HT40

various pedals
We were in a studio and just did the track live, all of us were in different rooms. I went back and did some touch ups like reverse guitar and just some random whammy hits.

Gear:
MIA Fender Stratocaster
MIA Fender Telecaster
MI? Fender TC-90

Fender Hot Rod Deville
Blackstar HT5, HT40

various pedals
The bass sounds a little sharp (or the guitar is flat)...not much you can do about it now, I suppose, but, a note for next time.
Other than that, it sounds to me like you guys accomplished exactly what you set out to do; trippy sound, airy, spacey, really mellow. I like the harmonic at 4:05 haha
I know you cut it live, but overall I felt like it could have used a rhythm guitar/keys track underneath it, fill it up, unite everything.

I'd appreciate a crit on my latest song, "Queen's Eyes," it's on my myspace (link in my sig).
Thanks man, yeah the bass might be a little out of tune, we had been in the studio all day and were running low on cash so we kinda had to rush. I do agree that some rhythm guitar and keys would have helped fill out the sound but sadly time did not permit. I just reviewed your song for yah I really like it.

Gear:
MIA Fender Stratocaster
MIA Fender Telecaster
MI? Fender TC-90

Fender Hot Rod Deville
Blackstar HT5, HT40

various pedals