I traded an beloved SG Standard for this seckstatstic piece and got an additional $200, I think it was a good deal. The ebony neck is surprisingly smooth. I always had a principle problem against the faded LP and SG, but liked the explorers and v's....and this one is really nice. I mainly got it so I can refinish it. I'm gonna do surf green, I think that'd be pretty sweet. Once I get some experience refinishing, of course!!!

Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Gibson Faded V
Warmoth Strat copy
Epiphone Hummingbird (FS!!)
Ibanez SR400QM
Fender BXR100
Reggae Bass Covers mahn!!!

I think I just came Dude I'm deff jealous! Happy NGD!!!
Quote by werty22
P0nx don't even play instruments. P0nx sold their instruments for booze money. And they sold their booze for heroin money.

Mesa Gear Fund- $350/ $2,000
How'd you come across a faded with an ebony fretboard?
Squier Strat (Jazz/JB) - Dunlop Zakk Wylde Crybaby - Boss MIJ HM-2 Distortion - Peavey Valveking 212 - Fender CD60
It just needs some cleaning and a faint gloss, imo. Grats and enjoy it!

In my world, the color RED doesn't exist.

The system has encountered a fatal error [1809]: 'YourOpinion' var has no set value.
Quote by Pretty. Odd.
How'd you come across a faded with an ebony fretboard?

The older ones had Ebony boards on them, such as my 2003 Flying V.

What's the serial number on your new Gibby? The pickup rings aren't original, so some other things might have been modified at some point in the instrument's life. Either way, welcome to the prestigious Flying V Club
Endorsed by Dean Guitars 07-10
2003 Gibson Flying V w/ Moon Inlay
2006 Fender All-American Partscaster
SVK ELP-C500 Custom

1964 Fender Vibro Champ
1989 Peavey VTM60

[thread="1166208"]Gibsons Historic Designs[/thread]
Can't wait for the refinished pics, HNGD
Call me Cam
Quote by DirtyMakik
I'm Han Solo, Splamron's Greedo.

Han shot first. Greedo's dead.
Ah,so torn here.I love SG's and can't understand why anyone would trade one off!
But on the hand,that's a nice guitar,and with an extra $200 you could mod it pretty nicely.
HNGD!
Seagulls,the chicken of the ocean.

Originally posted by Gunpowder:
Everyone just jumps on the bandwagon and gives the same advice in these situations. You know what? I'm going to be different. Call the firemen.