has anyone in the entirety of UG ever 100% completed one of the gran turismo games?

just curious..
im playing gran turismo 4 atm.. about 36% thru..
MD5K
IBANEZ
i gave up
Quote by texasthrasher
Cover your ears(or they WILL be raped) that is ****ing great

I survived weeding out 09'
i wonder if anyone has ever finished one of the games..

they are freakin huge!!
MD5K
IBANEZ
no, but i love them, and cant wait for 5!
*inb4 "z0mg, teh gaming thread!!1!"*
Tampa Bay Buccaneers

South Carolina Gamecocks

Quote by SGstriker
Chef Strato-Massacre: Cooking shitstorms since that comment.

Quote by PurpleClawz
Damnit why are you full of so much win
i got to about 65% complete in 4, which i hear is the easiest one.

and that surprises me
Ibanez S7521qm 7 string
Ibanez S771pb
Fender Jaguar HH Special
PRS SE Custom 24 7 string
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Man, I never finished, but I recently re-bought #1 because it was such a big love from my childhood. =]
(the original copy got broken when I was 9 or 10.)
i know im going to have a fun time getting the trophies for it when it comes out
Tampa Bay Buccaneers

South Carolina Gamecocks

Quote by SGstriker

Quote by PurpleClawz
No but close. I remember when i stopped playing GT4, i had to only do the Grand Prix Championship race, you know, the one with only Formula 1's that was near impossible. im guessing that would have been like 92% or around there somewhere.
Gear:
Jackson Dinky DK2L
Epiphone LP Standard
Yamaha Acoustic
Bugera 1990 w/ Peavey 2x12 cab
Last edited by DZCunuck at Jul 3, 2009,
I got around 75% on 3 when i was into hardcore gaming but i havent played past that
Quote by DorkusMalorkus
Quote by EMGs_rule
Quote by jgbsmith
why would you want to put the bitrate down?
to make it smaller without hearing any change in quality that the human ear can detect?
Does not compute for the audiophile

Follow me on Twitter...or else!
i also got up to the formula one racing in gt3.. and yeah its really hard..

gt5 is gonna be awesome cant wait for that.. just needa buy a ps3 lol

i cant get past the professional hall in gt4 to unlock the extreme hall atm.. anyone done that?
MD5K
IBANEZ
I like Gran Torino better..
Today I feel electric grey
I hope tomorrow, neon black
Quote by byob_soad2
I've never done 100% of a race

Actually though, no, I've never been good at racing games.

Yeah, me neither. The only racing games I'm good at is the Burnout series.
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
GT5 will be hands down the best racing sim ever. need for speed is for pussies.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers

South Carolina Gamecocks

Quote by SGstriker

Quote by PurpleClawz
Yeah, the ending where Clint Eastwood died almost made me cry.

mannnnn i havent seen that yet..
MD5K
IBANEZ
Man I love racing sims, I completed Forza 2 100% but then although F2 is a racing sim it's still way easier than GT. Racing sims just last longer than any other kind of game, best value for money and you can spend ages just making your cars unique.

CAN'T WAIT FOR FORZA 3 ffffffffffffff, I'd like GT5 better probably BUT I don't have a PS3 D:
Forza is made by fascists, with huge beards.

I completed Gran Turismo 4, but only like a few months ago and I got it a week after it came out. Like 2 years ago. Possibly the hardest game, ever.
my hero! ahaha

what car did you use to win the gran turismo world championship in the professional hall?
MD5K
IBANEZ
I completed the first one 100%, took me a couple of years. Me and my brother did shifts on the endurance races.

Best cars were the fully modded Mitsubishi GTO and Skyline. No-one could beat me in those bad boys.
I've never even played the game.

Gear
Gibson Les Paul Traditional
Carvin V3 and Marhall 1960A cab
2 B.C. Rich Ironbird Pro
Schecter Hellraiser 6
Boss ML-2

Never owned this game.

WHO HAS COMPLETED GRAND THEFT AUTO 3 EH?

I never got past 12 percent. Ha!
Quote by KISSguitarist
I've never even played the game.

Why the living f*ck are you posting in here then?

Anyway.

Gran Turismo 4 is awesome. Currently, I'm about 50% through. Just won the Jag XJR LMP... currently, as of right now, I'm one race into the Dream Car Championship, running a '69 Ford GT40 with RH tyres, which I previously used to win the 24h of Nurburgring event

And, I must say, I am foaming at the mouth at the trailers for GT5...
I beat Gran Turismo 3. I must say, it was a great day for me

Also, I got gold on all the liscences, and it was f*cking hard. However, ive always been better than everyone that ive met at racing games. The closest competitor is my dad, he's like 50 but he's great at Gran Turismo!

(^ the end of the world)
Quote by Chase_Jarvis23
I beat Gran Turismo 3. I must say, it was a great day for me

Also, I got gold on all the liscences, and it was f*cking hard. However, ive always been better than everyone that ive met at racing games. The closest competitor is my dad, he's like 50 but he's great at Gran Turismo!

I've never played GT3, but I've got all golds on GT4. Really had to work at it, but 'twas well worth it

Model T Ford FTW!
Quote by ClaptonWannabe
I completed the first one 100%, took me a couple of years. Me and my brother did shifts on the endurance races.

Best cars were the fully modded Mitsubishi GTO and Skyline. No-one could beat me in those bad boys.

What?

I think you mean the FTO...

Gran Turismo 4 is impossible as far as I'm concerned, I can't beat the professional hall
maybe if you had a
revolver
you'd
suck less

press
↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B Areceive bacon

Gamertag: Seanslaught
PSN: BeastlyBassist
Steam: Beastly396
I'm only posting here because my dad was mixed up between this and Grand Torino.
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
Quote by BeastlyBassist
What?

I think you mean the FTO...

Gran Turismo 4 is impossible as far as I'm concerned, I can't beat the professional hall

No, I mean the GTO twin turbo, over 900hp and the best handling car at speed.
Quote by Z_cup_boy
WHO HAS COMPLETED GRAND THEFT AUTO 3 EH?

I never got past 12 percent. Ha!

Best GTA ever. All the sequels may have had more to do but it was nowhere near as fun. I remember just constantly driving on the nice straight sidewalks near the hospital near Callahan Bridge and just doing this:

DOUBLE KILL

I completed all the main and side missions, but never got all the hidden packages. But again, who cares when you can do this all day?
See, even Dutch police officers are as lazy as the ones in the game, usually stand around and ignore all the decadence around them
Last edited by Saf1 at Jul 4, 2009,
Quote by Saf1

See, even Dutch police officers are as lazy as the ones in the game, usually stand around and ignore all the decadence around them

Reported, you cunt.