So for the past week, there have been military planes flying ALL THE HELL OVER THE PLACE around here. I live near an Air Force base, but it's about 45 minutes to an hour away, so those planes have no business being anywhere near where I live. Usually, there is never this kind of activity.

Today, I saw several helicopters, two F-16s, an aircraft carrier and a bomber fly over my house. Yesterday there was a bunch of helicopters, and every day this week has been about the same. My friend swears that we are about to start raping and pillaging North Korea, and all the activity is preparations for this.

But if we were about to give the ultimate butt raping to Korea, then what would airplanes be doing flying over North Georgia? I think it's weird.

But he's got me freaked out that we are about to start a nuclear war. Thoughts on this, anybody?

*A special note for everyone wondering what I meant by "Air craft carrier"*

I was, technically, right.

http://www.pbase.com/keith1959/image/42727691

Just the wrong term for it. So please, go to hell.
Today I feel electric grey
I hope tomorrow, neon black
Last edited by Ganoosh at Jul 3, 2009,
*Stocks up on Nuka-Cola*

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by Ganoosh
Today, I saw an aircraft carrier fly over my house.

Quote by frenchyfungus
Hmmm, all these people going on about fingering chords....makes me want to meet her.

Check out my nintendocore band, Super Luigi 65!
www.myspace.com/superluigi65
Quote by Ganoosh
I live near an Air Force base, but it's about 45 minutes to an hour away, so those planes have no business being anywhere near where I live.

45 minutes to an hour drive they can fly in a few minutes...
Quote by Ylasto
R.I.P Ean.

Are there any other members of Lynyrd Skynyrd who are dead?
Quote by themanintheback

Seriously.

How does a 1000 foot+ ship fly? For that matter, how does a ship fly
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Quote by themanintheback

Where exactly did you see that in my post?

EDIT:
Last edited by Ganoosh at Jul 3, 2009,
You said an aircraft carrier flew over your house. American technology seems to be advanced indeed.

Also, point your cum DOWN from now on, people spotted a fasted paced, shining UFO in the skies and the airforce was sent up to see what was goin on. Aircraft carriers and all.
Quote by Ganoosh

Today, I saw several helicopters, two F-16s, an aircraft carrier and a bomber fly over my house. Yesterday there was a bunch of helicopters, and every day this week has been about the same. My friend swears that we are about to start raping and pillaging North Korea, and all the activity is preparations for this.

Answer your question?
Today, I saw several helicopters, two F-16s, an aircraft carrier

Are we so advanced that we make ships fly? I must have woke up from a coma or something. Did we kill Osama yet? What is the level of the DOW right now? Is unemployment dropping? Is Obama still president, did he take over the world?

And why am I in an underground Vault with something called "Jet" laying around?
Last edited by Lamboman43 at Jul 3, 2009,
A couple weeks ago North Korea threatened to attack Hawaii on our nation's birthday so they're probably sending Hawaii some /b/ackup.
They are prob. just being moved to the base.
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
Cool story broo,
Tell me when **** starts going down.

Last time I had an "encounter" with military aircraft was when I was at primary school and a bunch of fighters flew over heard, it was SO ****ING LOUD.
My Gear
Guitars
Cort VX-2V
Basses
Stagg BC300
Amps
Marshall JCM900 4100 DR
Marshall 1965A
Hartke HA3500 Combo
Quote by Lamboman43
Are we so advanced that we make ships fly? I must have woke up from a coma or something. Did we kill Osama yet? What is the level of the DOW right now? Is unemployment dropping? Is Obama still president, did he take over the world?

lol...not all out LMAO...but gave me a chuckle..more than most 09ers
Quote by Ganoosh

Today, I saw several helicopters, two F-16s, an aircraft carrier and a bomber fly over my house.

lol HUH?!
Quote by darkwolf291

My specialty
Quote by Lt. Shinysides
lol HUH?!

Refer to the end of the post...(Giant red letters)
Quote by Ganoosh

But he's got me freaked out that we are about to start a nuclear war. Thoughts on this, anybody?

who's he?
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
Quote by Lt. Shinysides
damn my slow typing.

Quote by Lamboman43

And why am I in an underground Vault with something called "Jet" laying around?

No, after 7000 scientists died creating the super flying aircraft carrier, man realised his destructive nature and united in peace. The flying aircraft carrier is now only sold to naughty catholic priests.
And people laughed at me when i had a massive bottle cap collection, "Just in case". I'll be moving into tenpenny tower before you bitches even know it.
Quote by darkwolf291

You sir, are quite stuck up. You haven't even been here a year yourself and you're using the whole "09er" thing. Jeez.
By the way, our entire air force is not stationed on the west coast; they have to come there from somewhere...

Even if this wasn't related to the North Korea situation, the pilots need to get their practice. Usually they don't fly as close to residential areas, but oh well.

BUT, due to our current leader, we won't be doing much toward the North Korea situation...
Warmoth Strat w/ Lace Holy Grails
'07 Roadhouse Strat
Washburn WD-21 all Koa Acoustic
Marshall JCM-2000 TSL-122
Bugera V-5
Quote by Ganoosh

I was, technically, right.

http://www.pbase.com/keith1959/image/42727691

Just the wrong term for it. So please, go to hell.

but...it's soo ****ing hot there..and satan touches me..but no one listens...they're all too preoccupied with the whole tortured for all eternity thing to listen to what I have to say..inconsiderate assholes
Quote by Zoot Allures
alright, we get it he made a mistake about aircraft carriers.

Well i can hear an incoming low drone sound, probably a helicopter but im too drunk to care. i wonder if we're all gonna die

Mistakes are what'll get us killed!
Quote by darkwolf291
but...it's soo ****ing hot there..and satan touches me..but no one listens...they're all too preoccupied with the whole tortured for all eternity thing to listen to what I have to say..inconsiderate assholes

WAT?
Quote by Lt. Shinysides
WAT?

Referring to the "Go to hell" part.

I guess it was supposed to be funny.
Quote by darkwolf291
You are now the king of mediocre lols...wait...the king of pop and infomercials died this week...RUN KING RUN!!!!

Dont worry, my house is barricaded with laz0r wire (yes laz0r) and i threw all the medication out. I haven't been on a plane ride in years so my head should be good. I got my own Anti- aircraft defense weapons in my backyard just in case the Koreans attack.
Last edited by Lamboman43 at Jul 3, 2009,
Quote by Lt. Shinysides
WAT?

Goldfish army eh?

Think we've got our answers boys
Could just be training exercises... high-intensity training reflects the possibility of high-intensity combat interactions. Ergo, what could happen is reflected in training.

The entire military operates this way.
My God, it's full of stars!