Alright so Pit, (yes we should always be capitalized) this Tuesday I could potentially make a trip to the University of Texas at Austin with two of my friends. FYI I'm 17 and about to be a senior in high school. So I guess my question is what to do in the "college scene" and how it will differ from high school lol? I know there's gonna be the "be yourself" answer which I will do anyways, I can't help it can I ? But I was j/w what to expect in the crazy town of Austin, getting around the college crowd and going to 6th Street (for those of you who don't know, it's a really cool part of town that is essentially composed of interesting bars, restaurants, venues and crazy drunk Austinites, or is it Austonians?) I honestly think I'll fit in better with the more liberal, artsy part of Texas, even though I'm not quite as old as the people I will be around.

BTW....Should I fake being a Freshman? You know chicks and stuff lol, IDK
just say you're there for orientation (idk if it's goin on right now or not) and the frat boys should deliver.
Go Veg.
Austinites.

I hope you have a fake ID, most of the places on 6th are 21 and up. I love living in Austin, but the traffic is horrible. The infrastructure is not designed for half a million people.
the girls at UT are f*cking HOTT. yes, with two "T"s
Tampa Bay Buccaneers

South Carolina Gamecocks

Quote by SGstriker
Chef Strato-Massacre: Cooking shitstorms since that comment.

Quote by PurpleClawz
Damnit why are you full of so much win
Quote by Strato-Massacre

The closer you get to downtown, the hotter the chicks get.
Quote by stratguy335
The closer you get to downtown, the hotter the chicks get.

and the sluttier
Tampa Bay Buccaneers

South Carolina Gamecocks

Quote by SGstriker

Quote by PurpleClawz
Quote by Strato-Massacre

GREAT! lol

SXSW looks pretty neat too, but I liked the 07 & 08 lineups better....KOL, Pete Townshend, Kaki King, The Parlor Mob, The Black Keys, Ben Harper
Austin is awesome in general. the deffinition of "college town".
Tampa Bay Buccaneers

South Carolina Gamecocks

Quote by SGstriker

Quote by PurpleClawz
Quote by Strato-Massacre
Austin is awesome in general. the deffinition of "college town".

Ya I want to go to UT, but my SATs were just a little low.....but maybe I can go to Texas State