Does it have versability?

Can you play any kind of music in this guitar?
In theory, you can play any music on any guitar, but for more versatility you might want something HSS or with coil tap.
Call me Cam
Quote by DirtyMakik
I'm Han Solo, Splamron's Greedo.

Han shot first. Greedo's dead.
Good for some rock, indie music mostly, bit of alternative, not metal, good for blues and stuff.. they're good solid all round guitars but can't do EVERYTHING.
Telecasters are very "versabile". May need a pup change though, they tend to lean towards the twangy side otherwise.
Quote by braydz
Good for some rock, indie music mostly, bit of alternative, not metal, good for blues and stuff.. they're good solid all round guitars but can't do EVERYTHING.

With a stacked single and proper EQ'ing it could. I can get close to Metal on a single coil Tele. It's all in the EQ.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
I used mine mostly for cleans, and classic rock distortion, but now that I put a humbucker in the bridge, the thing screams.
Quote by barden1069
A "tubescreamer" is a person paid by a guitarist to stand behind the amp and scream at the tubes. This terrifies the tubes into overdriving and delivers a thick, harmonic-rich tone.