Could this be the reason why he was killed? His ideas were so revolutionary and Utopian they had to be from another planet. There are many earth-like planets that could inhibit a specie's evolution to be similar to that of humans. I started to doubt those F-117 Nighthawk conspiracies thinking "If we used alien technology to make the Nighthawk, then why haven't we harnessed faster-than-light (FTL) travel yet?" Then it I realized that we may have and our government is holding out on us. We've probably already made first contact and set up embassies on other planets. If the Obama administration is truly for transparency then why don't they reveal this technology?

Anybody remember the part in the Watchmen when the U.S. and the U.S.S.R. were about to nuke each other and cause World War III and then suddenly a giant alien destroys New York City? That one event caused the whole world to the unite and realize they weren't alone in the universe and they should be nicer to each other. Maybe that's what JFK was going to do but companies like Blackwater are making too much money from war. A peaceful earth is not in their interests so they killed JFK.

Am I weird does anyone else agree?
JFK is not dead. He lives in an underground bunker in Antarctica with Elvis, Hitler, and Kurt Cobain.
Quote by guitarnoobie
Could this be the reason why he was killed? His ideas were so revolutionary and Utopian they had to be from another planet.

Read this and stopped.

BEST THEORY EVAAARRRR.
Quote by guitarnoobie
Could this be the reason why he was killed? His ideas were so revolutionary and Utopian they had to be from another planet. There are many earth-like planets that could inhibit a specie's evolution to be similar to that of humans. I started to doubt those F-117 Nighthawk conspiracies thinking "If we used alien technology to make the Nighthawk, then why haven't we harnessed faster-than-light (FTL) travel yet?" Then it I realized that we may have and our government is holding out on us. We've probably already made first contact and set up embassies on other planets. If the Obama administration is truly for transparency then why don't they reveal this technology?

Anybody remember the part in the Watchmen when the U.S. and the U.S.S.R. were about to nuke each other and cause World War III and then suddenly a giant alien destroys New York City? That one event caused the whole world to the unite and realize they weren't alone in the universe and they should be nicer to each other. Maybe that's what JFK was going to do but companies like Blackwater are making too much money from war. A peaceful earth is not in their interests so they killed JFK.

Am I weird does anyone else agree?

OMG!
Quote by crazy8rgood
JFK is not dead. He lives in an underground bunker in Antarctica with Elvis, Hitler, and Kurt Cobain.

and MJ.
geez, everyone knows JFK came from the future to kill himself in order to prevent the americans from humiliating themselves and becoming a communist nation.
Sent from my iPad.
I don't think he was an alien, but his ideas were truly revolutionary and utopian. I think he was killed for having those ideas.