Page 1 of 4
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
Would you like some more sensationalist cheese with your hype wine sir?
North Korea has nothing long-range enough to even hit Hawaii.

I am not even remotely scared of nuclear war with them.

If anything,
the restart of the Korean War maybe.
Blindfolds aside I'd probably still close my eyes

And try to feel a trembling fetal life inside
that shotgun barrel that's about to make me bleed

Like an ulcer in the stomach of the beast

Quote by Aurex
your sarcasam amuses me

CSUSM
And be sure to save the caps for great rewards!

But honestly, Kim is just one crazy mother****er.
No gods or kings. There is only zuul.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Now police, fire, and EMS vehicle's sirens sound in tritones. Suck it Christians, your protectors are satans minions.

I have been sigged by UG's Greek, what have YOU done today?
*lurks from canada*

I'm not worried. worst case scenario, i go north.

all other cases, North Korea launches a rocket, pisses of the international community, or north korea doesn't have the balls to back up their threats. meh.
Last edited by Lt. Shinysides at Jul 3, 2009,
Quote by Lt. Shinysides
*lurks from canada*

I'm not worried. worst case scenario, i go north.

I'm going with you -___-
funkyducky

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
I'm I the only one who's disappointed in the fact that this isn't an advertisement for a new soda with radioactive isotopes in it?
Quote by Srbbent
I'm I the only one whose disappointed in the fact that this isn't an advertisement for a new soda with radioactive isotopes in it?

Play moar xBox
ok obama, do what ever it was you said that brain washed so many people into voting for you
Roses are red
Voilets are blue
The only bulge in my pocket is my wallet
No i'm not happy to see you
And yet everybody's talking about Michael Jackson's kids. North Korea needs a reality check, this is scary. It's reminiscent of the Cuban Missile crisis.
Quote by Shredder XXX
how about the way your entire country generalizes a culture by the actions of a few, citing any Americans idea of a middle eastern person.
I'll be willing to sell rad-away to the good people of UG.
But for a hefty price. mwahahaha!
Thank god I've got my Power Armour, and Rad-X, Chinese Assault Rifles, and Stimpacks.
Quote by TheIceCreamMan
It's reminiscent of the Cuban Missile crisis.

Cuban missile crisis had a lot more teeth than this... namely that any city in america could've been hit because Russia was backing Cuba, and nuclear sub's were at the US's doorstep. NK might be able to BARELY hit the westernmost island of hawaii, and after that there will be an immediate disarming carried out by the rest of the world. I'd be far more afraid to live in Japan.
Last edited by Lt. Shinysides at Jul 3, 2009,
Quote by Lt. Shinysides
Cuban missile crisis had a lot more threat than this... namely that any city in america could've been hit. NK might be able to BARELY hit the westernmost island of hawaii, and after that there will be an immediate disarming carried out by the rest of the world. I'd be far more afraid to live in Japan.

If they hit Japan I'm swimming across the ocean and kicking their asses myself
Quote by TheIceCreamMan
And yet everybody's talking about Michael Jackson's kids. North Korea needs a reality check, this is scary. It's reminiscent of the Cuban Missile crisis.

Except Cuba were backed and supplied by an international super power. NK doesn't have anything like that and are thousands of miles further from mainland America than Cuba.

Although he seems pretty unstable I can't belive Kim Jong Il wouldn't be aware of how horribly NK would be destroyed if they tried this. These recent tests have succsesfully pissed off the US, China and Russia. I doubt there's anyone that would side with NK.
Quote by crazy8rgood
He's like a comic book villain.

I refuse to take him seriously.

I agree with this post right here.
No gods or kings. There is only zuul.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Now police, fire, and EMS vehicle's sirens sound in tritones. Suck it Christians, your protectors are satans minions.

I have been sigged by UG's Greek, what have YOU done today?
Quote by TheIceCreamMan

TSAR BOMBA

Tsar Bomba, (Russian: Царь-бомба, literally "Tsar-bomb," is the nickname for the RDS-202 hydrogen bomb — the largest, most powerful nuclear weapon ever detonated.

Developed by the Soviet Union, the bomb was originally designed to have a yield of about 100 megatons of TNT; however, the bomb was reduced by half in order to limit the amount of nuclear fallout that would result. One bomb was built and tested on October 30, 1961, in the Novaya Zemlya archipelago.

What were you saying? Something about missiles? Sensationalist cheese? I don't know. Worse has been done.
Why do they keep saying that he's going to attack hawaii? Doesn't he know Japan has dibs on that?!

Seriously though, if he's testing short range missiles, would his target more likely be South Korea or Japan? That way could try and expand his boarders.
Yes, I'm from California, yes I like Hockey, no I do not like the Ducks, yes I like the Kings!
^ It went "BOOM!"
funkyducky

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
What assholes. They have no friends. We could all wipe them off the planet in a second.
Quote by Zaphikh
TSAR BOMBA

Tsar Bomba, (Russian: Царь-бомба, literally "Tsar-bomb," is the nickname for the RDS-202 hydrogen bomb — the largest, most powerful nuclear weapon ever detonated.

Developed by the Soviet Union, the bomb was originally designed to have a yield of about 100 megatons of TNT; however, the bomb was reduced by half in order to limit the amount of nuclear fallout that would result. One bomb was built and tested on October 30, 1961, in the Novaya Zemlya archipelago.

What were you saying? Something about missiles? Sensationalist cheese? I don't know. Worse has been done.

your point is ? NK launching a missile towards another country is more important than MJ's kids..
Cette nuit j'ai rêvé que je mâchais ses yeux
Après avoir crevé par accès de furie
Ta replète panse d'helminthes blancs nourrie,
Trop prompte à déféquer le fruit d'un vit sanieux.
Quote by Z_cup_boy
What assholes. They have no friends. We could all wipe them off the planet in a second.

we wouldn't however. too many civilians. what would most likely happen would be a ground war for immediate disarmament of NK.
Quote by illuminatiano
your point is ? NK launching a missile towards another country is more important than MJ's kids..

My point is, opportunists leap at anything to start hype and stress over something you cannot control. Even if that something is a pin-prick the size of bomb tests from other countries.
Quote by Lt. Shinysides
we wouldn't however. too many civilians. what would most likely happen would be a ground war for immediate disarmament of NK.

Aye true.

Even China doesn't like them anymore.
Quote by Zaphikh
My point is, opportunists leap at anything to start hype and stress over something you cannot control. Even if that something is a pin-prick the size of bomb tests from other countries.

over-hype on a subject like this is way better than ignoring it.
Cette nuit j'ai rêvé que je mâchais ses yeux
Après avoir crevé par accès de furie
Ta replète panse d'helminthes blancs nourrie,
Trop prompte à déféquer le fruit d'un vit sanieux.
Quote by Lt. Shinysides

So this is kinda like Call of Duty 4?
Quote by illuminatiano
over-hype on a subject like this is way better than ignoring it.

Like the Y2K, yes?
Page 1 of 4