Laney is pleased to announce the European launch of the new PRISM range of digital amplifiers.

Previewed at the Frankfurt Music Messe, PRISM amplifiers are digital amplifiers with a difference - they do not simply take the sounds of an amplifier and reproduce it, PRISM takes inspiration from combinations of amplifiers and effects used to create classic guitar tone recordings and authentically reproduces these to give the player inspirational building blocks to produce truly stunning guitar tones.

The Prism range consists of three models the P20, P35 and P65. Each model features, a HERO mode, a WISYWIG mode, 4 user channels, and up to 22 tone spectrums, plus a heap of studio quality programmable MULTI FX.

Check back soon for more info and exclusive video footage or sign up to twitter and we'll let you know when it's up

ok so this was off the site,
any updates anyone is aware of, approximate price
i am wondering how it will do in the market.

Microcube vs VT30 Vs Vypr vs Prism

hmm...any views?
If you want to get laid, go to college,
If you want education go to a library

-Frank Zappa-
Biggest fail ever. First they say "they do not simply take the sounds of an amplifier and reproduce it" and then the say "and authentically reproduces these:.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE SINE WAVE SURFER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']Boss pedals may be built like tanks but I would rather buy a cardboard box that is on my side than pay for a tank that is working against me.
hahah, i just noticed the hero mode, wtf xD
If you want to get laid, go to college,
If you want education go to a library

-Frank Zappa-