I finished recording another Black Dahlia Murder song
it's on my profile so check it out
the other one I did by them is "Warborn"
also all the songs of my profile that say (with vocals) or (no vocals)
are all original songs by my band Bridge To Nowhere
so give those a listen if you like
Virally Yours is good, but I prefer Warborn (as it's one of my favorite TBDM songs). Regardless of which song I like better, your band's covers are very faithful reditions to the original songs. Hell, it almost seems like live versions of their songs (TBDM), minus the vocals.

Good job. You've inspired to learn Warborn now.
I think I love you.

Seriously though, solid cover. BDM's got all kinds of epic (I only bothered with the main riff to Virally Yours, but Warborn's incredibly fun to play).

5 stars (though the guitars are a little quiet in the mix).
Last edited by AA00P at Jul 3, 2009,
Quote by AA00P
I think I love you.

Seriously though, solid cover. BDM's got all kinds of epic (I only bothered with the main riff to Virally Yours, but Warborn's incredibly fun to play).

5 stars (though the guitars are a little quiet in the mix).

Thanks alot dude
and thanks for the comment about the guitars volume now I know what
I need to do to make my next recording better
Warborn is incredibly fun to play and the riff is just so heavy
same with Virally Yours but that song is waaay more comlex
Quote by huevos
Virally Yours is good, but I prefer Warborn (as it's one of my favorite TBDM songs). Regardless of which song I like better, your band's covers are very faithful reditions to the original songs. Hell, it almost seems like live versions of their songs (TBDM), minus the vocals.

Good job. You've inspired to learn Warborn now.

Haha thanks alot dude but those [covers] are just me playing, all of the covers on my profile are performed by me but the originals well, are originals by my band