Hi all,

as some may know from this article article, I'm a guitar teacher and I'm currently working on a new project and I would like to ask you a simple question through a single-question poll

Here's the link :

http://www.askdatabase.com/campaigns/?af=50264

Thanks in advance to anyone who takes the time to answer that one question, your help is truly greatly appreciated.

Best'

Chris
Thank you. This is not for advertisement purposes BTW... I will write more articles and columns that you'll get here based on some of these too... I have a couple in the pipes right now but I want to make sure I give advice that actually benefit the readers as much as possible... Yes, I'm also working on teaching material that will not come for free, and that will also help me with that, but it's a win-win situation for everyone if I know for sure what people need the most and I can address those issues head first...

There's no right or wrong answer here BTW ( some answers I already got are pretty funny actually, one guy answered "I don't have hands", I just hope it's really a joke... ) My current and upcoming students will benefit greatly from these answers so thank you really.