So heres the deal, right now I have around $80. Im wanting to buy a wah pedal, and Ive narrowed it down to two. On one hand, I can go next week and get a Vox V847, and I hear its a pretty decent wah. On another hand, I can probably wait another month until I have enough money to buy a Wilson Ten Spot II ($150), which is supposed to be a really good Ibanez WH-10 clone.

The reason im leaning towards the Vox is mainly because I dont have to wait near as long to get it, and its cheaper. But on the other hand, I play alot of RHCP, and funk and Im thinking the Ten Spot II is better suited for that, esspecialy since froosh plays a WH-10.

So, should I go ahead and get the Vox, or wait around a month and get the Ten Spot??
Get the Ten Spot if you play RHCP. The Vox isn't very good.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs
Quote by nightraven

but i'm no fan of the wh-10. it's super synthy.

Me too. I just figured it would work for Frusciante and I don't like the new Vox V847A.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs
I have the vox and it sounds amazing clean but it leaves a bit to be desired with distortion.
American Strat:
Area 61 Neck, Area 67 Middle & Bridge
Spretzel Locking Tuners
Graphtech Nut & String Tree
Lots O' Love!

JSX + Orange Cab
Fender Blues Deluxe
Deluxe Memory Man
Fulltone Full Drive 2 & OCD
H2O Chorus/Echo
My crybaby 535Q gets a nice jimi hendrix tone through the clean input on my marshall?

They'd be about 150usd second hand

i dont know if thats quite RHCP enough for you?
Guitars:
Gibson Les Paul Standard
Gibson Explorer New Century
Gibson RD Artist
Fender American Standard Telecaster

Amps:

Framus Cobra
Marshall JCM800 2203 - 1960A

Pedals:

Crybaby 535Q
Rockbox Boiling Point Overdrive
Im actually quite sure Im going to get the Ten Spot. Yea, I could get the Vox sooner, but I think the Ten Spot would be worth the wait. Besides, the Ten Spot demos on youtube sound alot better than the Vox to me. Thanks for everyones help