i was wondering the name of the strat with the humbucker on the bridge. is there a simple name of for it? or whats the deal with it?
fat strat

Gretsch White Falcon

Fender Volume-Tone
TC Electronic Polytune
Digitech Whammy
Vox V847-A
Ibanez TS9
Menatone Red Snapper
Marshall EH1
Boss DD7
Boss CE5
EHX Cathedral
Vox AC15CC1
George L's
on the bridge? do you mean in the bridge position? If this is the case and there are single coils in the other position then it is a fat strat
Quote by barden1069
A "tubescreamer" is a person paid by a guitarist to stand behind the amp and scream at the tubes. This terrifies the tubes into overdriving and delivers a thick, harmonic-rich tone.
often referred to as HSS (Humbucker - Single - Single) strat.
I've been imitated so well I've heard people copy my mistakes.
- Jimi Hendrix