Every once in a while, when I do something else instead of playing guitar. I see the most unusual things, today I saw a man take his cup of coffee with him to the shitter. It was a fresh cup of coffee, why would anyone want to do that? Isn't it much easier to take a dump and buy the coffee afterwards?
So I thought we should have a thread where we can have these unknown things explained, post whatever mystery you have and we'll try explaining them.
Wise Man Says: The guitar is obviously female, she's got hips, breasts... and a hole.
UG's Flamenco Club
He probably bought it first, then felt he had the need to go really quick. Maybe he has problems with digestion or something.

There, mystery solved
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
he was gunna drink it while taking a dump, silly, to save precious time
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
well if you think drinking coffee while taking a dump, imagine those that take a sandwich with them. EATING WHILE TAKING A DUMP!
RIP Bernie Mac
RIP Michael Jackson

FUCK YOU DIME!

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
Get 'Cliff is Angry. So so angry' on your ass.

Edit: Then take pictures and send me them.

Genetically engineered and raised by wolverines DAVE MUSTAINE...
he must have a direct link from mouth to @ss, he just drinks and it instantly flows through and comes out the other end. I think it's easier to stick with the guitar :P
I have the same thing dude. When I go real deep ad concentrate while playing, i get images and feelings. Real weird. I have it sometimes playing games as well, when I'm really imersed and focused.

EDIT: explain this: it's usually about kids fighting eachother with sticks.
*stupid 09'er*

this space is for rent. PM me for rates
Ok heres one.

At pedestrian crossing people always push that button, even if there are no cars around.

They cross the road and then I have to stop at a red light for the invisible man.

Why do people do that.
Quote by CliffIsAngry
well if you think drinking coffee while taking a dump, imagine those that take a sandwich with them. EATING WHILE TAKING A DUMP!

Eat a pellet make a pellet!
Guitars
- Schecter Tempest
- Epi LP Custom
- Ovation Acoustic
- BC Rich Dagger
Quote by suprfly

Amps & Effects
- B-52 AT-100
- Girlfriend (doubles as a Tube Screamer)
- Steve Vai Bad horsie 2

Quote by MightyAl
This strength is built and maintained by masturbation.
It's obvious that he likes a little bit of cream in his coffee if you catch my drift...
eh? ... eh?

MaKing thE possiBlE...
...totaLlY impossible
Quote by Nothingface
Ok heres one.

At pedestrian crossing people always push that button, even if there are no cars around.

They cross the road and then I have to stop at a red light for the invisible man.

Why do people do that.

For me atleast, im to lazy to turn down my headphones and/or look around to observe the traffic, so I push the button.
Im all outa signature
Quote by bazman13
For me atleast, im to lazy to turn down my headphones and/or look around to observe the traffic, so I push the button.

Yeah, this.

Someone post a new mystery.
Quote by Carmel
You are a redeeming feature for the UG Swedish population.

All-riiight.
Maybe he went to piss in his coffee so it will taste better.
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
maybe he was going to pour it down the ****ter/sink because it had foosty milk in it or something?
WONGA!
Quote by StringAssassin
I would be angry too if there were turds on my head.
How come no matter what color soap is, the bubbles are always white?
Gear:
Fender American Strat
Washburn Idol
Pitchblack > Cst OD > M5 > Flashback Tripple Delay > SIZE=1]Whirly Verb
Marshall JCM 2000 DSL100
Marshall 1960AV
Quote by Mr. Kyle

*Strokes chin*

Interesting...
Quote by Carmel

All-riiight.
Quote by Mr. Kyle

bubbles surface is thin > light shines through it better > it appears white.
WONGA!
Quote by StringAssassin
I would be angry too if there were turds on my head.
Quote by Kipister
Bemuda Triangle... answer that

It's BS.

Obviously.
Quote by Carmel

All-riiight.
Quote by Kipister

Duhh, everyone knows it was that mad scientist that kidnapped people and turned them into algae monsters. Still doesn't explain the demon dolphins though.
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
Quote by Kipister

It is believed that there is an iron deposit there that emits a magnetic field that jams communications...I think lol
this thread is interesting already

:P

Not really a mystery but... how come if something smells SUPEERRR bad we always smell it again just to make sure we weren't fooled the first time?
v CLICK v

Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"
How that crystal skull everybody? That thing has mind****ed me completely. And I dont mean the Mastodon song.
Quote by itchy guitar
Duhh, everyone knows it was that mad scientist that kidnapped people and turned them into algae monsters. Still doesn't explain the demon dolphins though.

If i have the correct reference, demon porpoises.
"We were one among the fence"
Quote by diofan88
You have no idea how many mornings my dad has woken up to me in my underroos rocking out in the morning...on a mission...A MISSION TO ROOOOCCCCKKKKK!!!!!
It's been a while, cut me some slack
Quote by MakinLattes
Quote by Kipister

The number of boats/planes that "mysteriously disappear " in the Bermuda triangle is no higher than anywhere else in the world.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE ASTRAL PANDA σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Last.fm