I'm looking for feedback on my latest upload 'Heaven Lost An Angel'. It's on my profile now. It was written by me, performed by my band Dance! Las Vegas, I do lead guitar and harmony vocals. It was recorded at Castlegate Studios in Norton and we are all under 17. The vocalist, Holly is 14.

What do you's think of the song.
musically, it's pretty much flawless. it sounds really good.

the singer isn't quite there yet, no offense.probably because she is very young. has she had lessons before? that would definitely smooth out some of the dodgy notes.
That's really awesome... god, i wish I could get some recordings like that!
I'm sure after time your singer will become outstanding - she is good now, but will become a ture performer later on!
I'm 16, and i wish I could do what you are doing atm... keep it up!

C4C (midi file comment please)?
http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/ankthebank/
A great overall sound man. I do think that the singer needs some time to improve, but even then her voice is very good. I wish I could give you some advice on making it better, but I cannot think of anything, it is an overall well done track. I hope you guys make it somewhere, you have a lot of potential.

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1151709
Yeah it was pretty sweet man but I Don't Need You Anymore caught my attention a hell of a lot more. Sweet catchy chorus! The singer has a great gentle voice, she just needs to keep developing to get a more fuller sound. The guitar work is pretty cool. It may be against your style but an opportunity is to have big guitars playing the rhythm stuff. To give it that real Christian Rock feel. 2:22 in Heaven Lost An Angel is fantastic. I love that part.
Quote by mavalasko
Yeah it was pretty sweet man but I Don't Need You Anymore caught my attention a hell of a lot more. Sweet catchy chorus! The singer has a great gentle voice, she just needs to keep developing to get a more fuller sound. The guitar work is pretty cool. It may be against your style but an opportunity is to have big guitars playing the rhythm stuff. To give it that real Christian Rock feel. 2:22 in Heaven Lost An Angel is fantastic. I love that part.

did he state it was christian rock anywhere? o_O
and who would you want to give anything a definitively christian rock feel?
if they ARE christian rock, it's about the message, right? making overly cheesed out, disgusting music will only stop a hell of a lot of people from liking it either on the basis of it being filthy cheesy music, or it'll stop athiests like me from enjoying it MUSICALLY.

as it stands, i really enjoyed this track, so yeah, it's cool
but a question, can you guys play this all live? :P
im assuming you have some sort of laptop rig playing all the strings in the background?
Quote by Dream Pin
did he state it was christian rock anywhere? o_O
and who would you want to give anything a definitively christian rock feel?
if they ARE christian rock, it's about the message, right? making overly cheesed out, disgusting music will only stop a hell of a lot of people from liking it either on the basis of it being filthy cheesy music, or it'll stop athiests like me from enjoying it MUSICALLY.

as it stands, i really enjoyed this track, so yeah, it's cool
but a question, can you guys play this all live? :P
im assuming you have some sort of laptop rig playing all the strings in the background?

The pianist plays more elaborate lines. Also we have the lead guitar playing a discreet melody that the strings play in the background also. We don't really understand how to use laptops live.