Poll: Is it ok for companies to still run Billy Mays ads?
Poll Options
View poll results: Is it ok for companies to still run Billy Mays ads?
Yes, it's ok. Billy would want it that way.
50 75%
No. They should have more respect.
17 25%
Voters: 67.
I'm torn on what to think. On one hand, the companies should have enough respect to not run their ads with him anymore. On the other hand, would Billy Mays have wanted to continue to pitch products to thousands of housewives across America even in death?

What do you guys think?
Check out my band Disturbed
Billy Mays, not even death can stop him from selling products.

I think his remaining family might be a bit... sad seeing him on TV.

edit: ^ wrong thread buddy
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by guitarnoobie
"Kjell Kensai, Ultimate-Guitar ****** and leader of Swedish Gay Pride."

at least wait for him to post in the thread first

I think yes, his ads should still be shown. Besides, I think they have a contract between them or something.
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
When Steve Irwin died, Animal planet didn't stop showing shows of him.

I think it's perfectly okay.
DeVillains!
He can't use them products around the home anymore though..

Don't think of your sister naked.

[You just did]
His job in life was basically marketing, I don't think he'd want them to stop over something like a death..

It was kinda sad the new issue of playboy had a big article on him. Written before he died.. Twas interesting...

Yes... I read the articles....
Last edited by Tire Me. at Jul 3, 2009,
Quote by Tire Me.
His job in life was basically marketing, I don't think he'd want them to stop over something like a death..

It was kinda sad the new issue of playboy had a big article on him. Written before he died.. Twas interesting...

Yes... I read the articles....

Yea, but imagine his wife is at home doing the dishes or something and she hears: "HI, BILLY MAYS HERE" She runs into the room where she heard his voice and then realizes it's just his Oxi-clean advertisement.
Check out my band Disturbed
And I don't neither think that when Cobain died that he wanted his music to stop being played.
DeVillains!
Quote by Ylasto
And I don't neither think that when Cobain died that he wanted his music to stop being played.

He's not dead, he's on a beach in Panama having a pina colada with Michael Schofield.

Michael Jackson actually did pass away, however Billy Mays and Farrah Fawcett eloped and moved to Alaska where they would have complete privacy from the public and press:

They said.