I just sold my Vox DA20 to some guy for £135 and hes coming to pick it up at like 5:30 today. im thinking of buying a Marshall MG50FX(the new model) for £219. Ive got around £230 to spend.
Tell me what you think or any other suggestions of what amp to buy in my price range.
with that budget, def. go for a vypyr or cube. try both out before you buy, tho.
Quote by AA00P
Listen to the man, he's Jewish.
bingo. vypyr or cube. vypyr will probably edge out the cube a little tonewise, depending on what model of each you choose. vyper 30 or cube 30x.
Main Gear List:
Guitars:
Jackson RR7
Agile AL-3100 Double Bound
1977 Fender Jazz Bass
Amp:
Blackstar HT-5
peavey bass amp
Effects:
EHX Metal Muff
Ibanez Weeping Demon Wah
Danelectro 7-band EQ
Quote by batuhanbatuhan
I just sold my Vox DA20 to some guy for £135 and hes coming to pick it up at like 5:30 today. im thinking of buying a Marshall MG50FX(the new model) for £219. Ive got around £230 to spend.
Tell me what you think or any other suggestions of what amp to buy in my price range.

DONT GET THE MG....for the 1 millionth time...everyone on UG hates them because they are awful...anything alse...just not an MG
The gear:

* Epiphone Les Paul Custom
* Schecter Jeff Loomis Signature 7 String
* Fender Squier P Bass
* Blackstar Stage HT-60
* Original Crybaby
* EHX Small Clone
* Boss DD-3
why did you sell your vox? i was gonna say valvetronix but if you dont like vox then...
Fender American Deluxe Strat, Epiphone Firebird Studio Worn Cherry, Adam Black S5ce

Dunlop Crybaby, Korg Pitchblack, Keeley BD-2, Proco Vintage Rat, MXR Script Phase 90, Danelectro Chorus, Marshall Echohead

Peavey Classic 30

dont get a mg
Member of the Schecter Hellraisers
Gear:
Esp Ltd KH-603, Schecter c-1+ and Epiphone Les Pauls
Carvin amps, Sperzel Trim-Lok, Emg active pickups only, Tonepros bridges.
Well ive played the new MG series and it sounds pretty good. And im definatly sure it sounds better than that ****ty Vox i just sold which i hate so much.
Quote by batuhanbatuhan
Well ive played the new MG series and it sounds pretty good. And im definatly sure it sounds better than that ****ty Vox i just sold which i hate so much.

probably not actually
i think you should look used
Fender American Deluxe Strat, Epiphone Firebird Studio Worn Cherry, Adam Black S5ce

Dunlop Crybaby, Korg Pitchblack, Keeley BD-2, Proco Vintage Rat, MXR Script Phase 90, Danelectro Chorus, Marshall Echohead

Peavey Classic 30
ive played the new mg, a freind of mine got one..imho still not worth it, theres much better amps out there for your money
Member of the Schecter Hellraisers
Gear:
Esp Ltd KH-603, Schecter c-1+ and Epiphone Les Pauls
Carvin amps, Sperzel Trim-Lok, Emg active pickups only, Tonepros bridges.