lol it's a big decision I went to Iron Maiden without a shirt and felt like the most unpatriotic (is that the right word?) fan there, everyone had them but lol good show. just post your favourite, there's hundreds of them.
^^^mmmm yes but right now I just want a nice in-your-face AC/DC-owns-everyone-else shirt.
buy one when you're there- it's what I tend to do.

"Intense yet intricate" Scottish melodeath band, who have been reviewed live by Terrorizer, Metalgigs and Valkyrian Music in the past year

Get our debut EP Helveien, for free download.
A plain black shirt

"It's the official 1980 'Back In Black' shirt!"

DirtyEdit: Boom. Typo.
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
Last edited by DirtyMakik at Jul 3, 2009,
they're so overpriced when you're there though and i want to actually wear it at the gig
I have a vintage Highway to Hell '79 tour shirt, which is awesome. It's not a suggestion, I just felt like gloating.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
wal-mart.

now drive! that concert was amazing i saw them earlier this year.
Quote by Eliyahu
Mr.Cuddles killed The Metal!!!! FUCK YES!

Quote by TheReverend724
Mr Cuddles pretty much nailed it...

Quote by thanksgiving

"Oh Mr.Cuddles, you make my pants go boom boom. I are horny. Do not disappoint I"

Viscara (my band)
Quote by tom1thomas1
lol it's a big decision I went to Iron Maiden without a shirt and felt like the most unpatriotic (is that the right word?) fan there, everyone had them but lol good show. just post your favourite, there's hundreds of them.

How about the one they sell AT the concert?
Remember this. Remember the summer. Whatever you do. Don't forget.
Make your own or try and find an old on eBay.

Gear
Gibson Les Paul Traditional
Carvin V3 and Marhall 1960A cab
2 B.C. Rich Ironbird Pro
Schecter Hellraiser 6
Boss ML-2

Personally I could never bring myself to wear a band shirt of the band I was seeing that night. I cant really explain why.
Quote by RU Experienced?
I love ham, I'm gay!!!

Buy fresh sliced deli ham and stop being a bitch. Also, never microwave ham ever, it's in strict violation of ham law.
Quote by tom1thomas1
^^^mmmm yes but right now I just want a nice in-your-face AC/DC-owns-everyone-else shirt.

Powerage or Ballbreaker would be cool, or if you got a Blow Up Your Video shirt that would be good to.
Quote by uk.mace
This man is smart.

Quote by guitar-guy69
you spelt colors wrong

Tweet me bro.
Quote by classicrockboy

DO IT!

Freaking YES!
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Quote by classicrockboy

DO IT!

This and post pics!!!
E-Married to Eddie4President

ARMENIAN

Quote by VANGELIS!
Ya, my mom walked in on me taking a **** into my coffee mug when I was 23. There was a spider in the bathroom and I was too scared to go in

Quote by angusfan16
I'll join. I have a vagina.
Quote by Daydream_Goo
Personally I could never bring myself to wear a band shirt of the band I was seeing that night. I cant really explain why.

+1. i have no idea why. I just couldn't. it's wierd.
Quote by ultimatedaver
We're just trying to help man, cause it doesn't seem like you can get any pizza.
We always end up making fun of the people who come to the concert wearing the tshirt of the band they are seeing that night.

I'm not sure maybe its a small venue thing cause thats all we get over here.