Hi,
im looking to buy a metal distortion pedal, ive heard quite alot about the hardwire series, can someone tell me how it stacks up to similar items on the market at the moment?
thanks
It is one of the best metal pedals. However if metal is your primary genre then it'd make more sense to buy an amp suited to metal playing.
Ibanez S320 with Dimarzio Fred + Seymour Duncan 59-> Weeping Demon Wah -> Ibanez TS-7 -> Homemade iBoost x3 -> Keeley DS-1 -> Visual Sound H2O -> MXR Ten Band -> Traynor YCV20
uhum yeah... i have a randall rh150g3+ head + cab. hate the distortion on it though
Quote by jamesy_pwd
uhum yeah... i have a randall rh150g3+ head + cab. hate the distortion on it though

well use the TL-2 on the clean channel or invest on a new amp
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
a new amp is sometime in the future, if i was to get a metal dist the hardwires the way to go?
The TL-2 is a good pedal, a bit muddy for my tastes though.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
Yeah, the loose mode is pretty muddy. The PGS demo isn't very good for it, actually, in person on the tight mode it's pretty nice.
the tl-2 is a great pedal for metal, loose mode is not muddy it just has a bit more low end, but you can eq it to get a cleaner sound...