Ce topic est consacré a la guitare du maître Morello et de ses "pickups".

Et j'ai quelque chose à dire m'voyez

Premièrement, les pickups de sa ATH ne sont ni des EMG 81, ni des EMG 85, car dans une interview, il a dit que ses pickups sont des Single coil format humbuckers. Donc si ses pickups sont des EMG , se serait des H ou des HA.Mais vu que l'ont ne voit pas les 3 signes blancs signifiant E,M et G,se sont donc des pickups actifs singlecoil format humbuckers d'une autre marque. Voila tout.
what

EDIT: what i gather from transfering your post from spanish to english is that this thread is devoted to tom morello's pickups and that he actually has a H and a HA which are single coil pickups under a humbucker format.

Is this true, and if it is, this is not the place for it, and I (and possibly many others) already now that info

Reported for many reasons
Last edited by guitarcam123 at Jul 3, 2009,
what th hell single coil sized humbuckers tom morello emgs my french is weak english pl
Quote by guitarcam123
what

EDIT: what i gather from transfering your post from spanish to english is that this thread is devoted to tom morello's pickups and that he actually has a H and a HA which are single coil pickups under a humbucker format.

Is this true, and if it is, this is not the place for it, and I (and possibly many others) already now that info

Reported for many reasons

his post in in french, not spanish
This is an English speaking forum, you will have to provide a translation

Quote by dogismycopilot
Absent Mind, words cant express how much i love you. Id bone you, oh yea.

Quote by lumberjack
Absent Mind is, as usual, completely correct.

Quote by littlemurph7976
Id like to make my love for Neil public knowledge as he is a beautiful man
I just put that through an online translator... wtf?
Quote by magnus_maximus
You're whackin' one off in the toilet and you jizz on the counter?

I hope you never get a driving license.

Quote by Albino_Rhino
Dude mangoes are so good. Imagine a blowjob, but instead of the feeling being on your dick, it's on your mouth.
En raison de plusieurs demandes pour mettre ma citation en anglais,je vais la mettre...but my english is weak ...First, its ATH pickups are neither EMG 81, EMG or 85, because in an interview, he said that his pickups are single coil size humbuckers. So if the pickups are EMG, the H would HA.But or have seen that does not mean white signs 3 E, M and G, are the pickups are active single coil size humbucker to another brand . Voila tout.
Last edited by Manu14000 at Jul 3, 2009,
Quote by Manu14000
En raison de plusieurs demandes pour mettre ma citation en anglais,je vais la mettre...but my english is weak ...First, its ATH pickups are neither EMG 81, EMG or 85, because in an interview, he said that his pickups are single coil size humbuckers. So if the pickups are EMG, the H would HA.But or have seen that does not mean white signs 3 E, M and G, are the pickups are active single coil size humbucker to another brand . Voila tout.

Maybe my highschool French finally pays off?

Cette information n'est pas nouvelle, nous savent ceci déjà. Aussi, c'est l'endroit incorrect pour cette information.

Ok? Not the right place.
Enjoi <--- Friend me
Quote by Scowmoo
Otter, you're my new god.
Quote by Manu14000
Ce topic est consacré a la guitare du maître Morello et de ses "pickups".

Et j'ai quelque chose à dire m'voyez

Premièrement, les pickups de sa ATH ne sont ni des EMG 81, ni des EMG 85, car dans une interview, il a dit que ses pickups sont des Single coil format humbuckers. Donc si ses pickups sont des EMG , se serait des H ou des HA.Mais vu que l'ont ne voit pas les 3 signes blancs signifiant E,M et G,se sont donc des pickups actifs singlecoil format humbuckers d'une autre marque. Voila tout.

"This topic is dedicated to the guitar of Tom Morello and his pickups.

And I have something to say, you see

Firstly, the pickups of his ATH aren't EMG 81s or 85s, because in an interview, he said his pickups were single coil in humbucker form. So if his pickups are EMGs, they'd be H or HA. But EMG wasn't written on them so they must be active single coils in a humbucker format of some other company. That's all"

Living in France, it has it's uses