basicly i was invited to a party in town by a good friend of mine. the problem is, the only way i can get over there is with my taxis. they take me to my friends old house for free, but he recently moved and my parents know. if i were to take it there they would say "why are you going there" my only real excuse is that my friends are going to meet me back there and were just gonna walk up town all day and i'm gonna spend the night at another friends house. PLus i have to go to a weddign at 3 tommarow. do you think my excuse is belivble? should i go? there's a lot of other factors which can totaly screw me over...
Quote by iantheman
I laughed at someone for breaking his g-string, and got sigged

Quote by Veil Of Osiris

You just made me spit out my Kool-Aid all over my keyboard.

sorry
My philosophy with this stuff is just do it. You only live once, and it doesn't matter if you're hungover to just sit in a church.
Remember this. Remember the summer. Whatever you do. Don't forget.
Why can't your parents take you???

You didn't give a reason why...
RIP CHUCK 13/12
RIP DIME 08/12
RIP ALEXI 12/12/08

FEAR OF THE MARK, I love you!!

This isn't a war on drugs, its a war on personal freedom, never forget that - Bill Hicks
Quote by Sawman3
My philosophy with this stuff is just do it. You only live once, and it doesn't matter if you're hungover to just sit in a church.

the old nike slogan was just do it
the older you do get the more rules they're gonna try to get you to follow. You just gotta keep livin' man, L-I-V-I-N.

Quote by GibsonRocker14
you can use guitar strings to skin carrots....

wait.... wuttt???
Quote by Tire Me.
Also why do you ask if your excuse is believable if it's the truth?
becuse if they were to ever ask my friends, or my frineds mom if i was there, and i sayed no, they would be like "WTF WHERE WERE YOU LAST NIGHT

Quote by metalocalypse21
Why can't your parents take you???

You didn't give a reason why...

becuse like MOST parents, if they find out i'm going to a party im in poop
Quote by iantheman

Quote by Veil Of Osiris

sorry
Do it!

It sounds fun.

Gear
Gibson Les Paul Traditional
Carvin V3 and Marhall 1960A cab
2 B.C. Rich Ironbird Pro
Schecter Hellraiser 6
Boss ML-2

do it.....even though i didnt get anything bout your question except party...
so party=fun
jesus, thats not a hard choice...
either your relly dumb or your a pussy..
Quote by wesleyisgay
becuse if they were to ever ask my friends, or my frineds mom if i was there, and i sayed no, they would be like "WTF WHERE WERE YOU LAST NIGHT

Righto, and judging by your spelling of 'said' it would be past your bed time amirite?
RIP CHUCK 13/12
RIP DIME 08/12
RIP ALEXI 12/12/08

This isn't a war on drugs, its a war on personal freedom, never forget that - Bill Hicks
Last edited by metalocalypse21 at Jul 3, 2009,
Quote by wesleyisgay

Righto, and judging by your spelling of 'said' it would be past your bed time amirite?

I was just about to say, instead of going to a party why don't you sit down for a couple of hours in an English class, you need it desperately TS.
My parents don't care if I go to parties...

I'm awfully confused at this thread.
Bands to see before I die:
Iron Maiden
Foo Fighters
Megadeth
Reel Big Fish
Rush
Streetlight Manifesto

Gear:
Epi LP Standard
Washburn Strat
Line 6 Spider (Yes, I know it's bad)

GAS:
Ibanez RG3570Z
Digitech Whammy
Quote by SupremeACL
My parents don't care if I go to parties...

I'm awfully confused at this thread.

+1

I don't see why you're parents can't take you. You're 17, you can take care of yourself right?

I suggest you should stop breastfeeding and live a little dude.
RIP CHUCK 13/12
RIP DIME 08/12
RIP ALEXI 12/12/08

Quote by blackenedktulu
CFH82, I love you. I didn't laugh, but my god, I love you.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Holy shit, that was epic. A mighty roar escapeth'd my mouth.

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm
*do it ****** pic*

Win.
RIP CHUCK 13/12
RIP DIME 08/12
RIP ALEXI 12/12/08

I've been watching this to try and get some clarity, and frankly, I havn't the foggiest idea what's going on here.
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Quote by metalocalypse21
+1

I don't see why you're parents can't take you. You're 17, you can take care of yourself right?

I suggest you should stop breastfeeding and live a little dude.

but i'm not the one. it's not my fault if my parents are super strict. ive been to parties before, it's just i don't know if i can get away with this. if i get caught drinking i go to a foster home becuse of social services

and to all those pepole making fun of my spelling, why do you think my title was ugs worst speller for a year
Quote by iantheman

Quote by Veil Of Osiris

sorry
Quote by wesleyisgay

and to all those pepole making fun of my spelling, why do you think my title was ugs worst speller for a year

I'm honestly surprised you don't have "UGS wrst spillar ogh eght" in your sig right now.
Quote by Tire Me.
I'm honestly surprised you don't have "UGS wrst spillar ogh eght" in your sig right now.

Hey, it takes time to mash a keyboard like you hate it, give the guy a chance.
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Quote by wesleyisgay
but i'm not the one. it's not my fault if my parents are super strict. ive been to parties before, it's just i don't know if i can get away with this. if i get caught drinking i go to a foster home becuse of social services

If you get caught drinking you get sent to a foster home?

Dude that's ****ing harsh. Why?

Well maybe you need to prove to your parents that you are a trustworthy person and can hold your own.

And don't take the spelling thing seriously dude, its just us wanting a laugh so we can escape our ****ty lives and take it out on someone else.
RIP CHUCK 13/12
RIP DIME 08/12
RIP ALEXI 12/12/08

tell them your just going to a friends party?
what are they gonan do?

its not hard, and if all else fails just do it anyway
My red is so confident that he flashes trophies of war and
ribbons of euphoria