Hey guys.
I'm looking to buy a new bass soon and someone I know recommended that I buy a LTD bass. I found one that caught my eye, the ESP LTD B-5E 5-String. Problem is that I'm having trouble finding reviews for it. Does anyone own this bass? If so how is it? I'm looking for a good bass to play in a metal band.
Thx for any help.

Oh and for anyone interested in a link: http://bass-guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/ESP-LTD-B5E-5String-Bass-Guitar?sku=516174#new
Looks pretty good, and I'm surprised at the neck-through. I'm pretty sure the bass is good, but I can't, in good Ibanez fanboy conscience, not recommend taking a look at an Ibanez :P
Quote by Canadian_basser
Looks pretty good, and I'm surprised at the neck-through. I'm pretty sure the bass is good, but I can't, in good Ibanez fanboy conscience, not recommend taking a look at an Ibanez :P

Well I also looked at the Ibanez SR505 which has gotten some really good reviews. And I have always wanted an Ibanez...
I love ESP basses and have been playing em for about 3 years. The 5 string I owned was a B-155 w/ ESP pups and I HATED it...I hated the feel the tone it was a bad buy. But then when I was looking for a new 4 string I tried the F-254 and 404 which had the EMG's and fell in love. They were some of the most versatile and aesthetically pleasing basses I tried and because of money restraints I got the 254. Anyway point of story is the one you're looking at has the ESP pups so I would def recommend you try before you buy and I second the SR505 motion they're def worth a look
Quote by Rogue_Bassist
Well I also looked at the Ibanez SR505 which has gotten some really good reviews. And I have always wanted an Ibanez...

Do it. I have it, it's the greatest thing ever :P With the possible exception of the string spacing, I can't see why not. The thing sounds great
Sweet. Thanks guys. Looks like I have some bass testing to do soon. I just hope Guitar Center has them in stock