Are you holding a guitar right now? If so, what guitar? Holding a pick? What kind? Lastly, what's the last song you played?

I'm holding a black custom Epiphone Les Paul and a Jim Dunlop heavy pick. The last song I played was voodoo chile by... well if you don't know already there's something wrong.

If you are playing through an amp, now you can also post what amp it is.
At the moment, Im holding an Ibanez RG350DX, and an Ibanez Steve Vai pick I have resharpened.

Last song played was... Just some random powerchords.
yup my mia fender standard strat through my valvestate

and i'm trying to learn the seeker and won't get fooled again
My Gear...
Fender Deluxe Fat Strat
Fernandes Retrorocket
Epiphone G400
Blackstar HT-5c
Blackstar HT Club 40
Last edited by someguy27 at Jul 3, 2009,
Yes, Fender Strat
Rig
Fender 09 Standard Strat>Wilson Ten Spot II Wah>Boss DS-2 Turbo Distortion>EHX Big Muff Pi>Boss CE-2 Chorus>Crate V32 Palomino 212
Fender Deluxe Active Jazz Bass>(Same Pedals)>AcousticB20

Quote by WtrPlyr
I'm with DeltaFunk
You posted this thread not long ago...? Less than a day ago, maybe even hours?

Why make another?
Last edited by Vlasco at Jul 3, 2009,
Yes, Epiphone Les Paul Standard into a Vox Ac30cc2, Dunlop Tortex red pick, last song I played was tears in heaven.
Yes, Washburn WI66PRO into Fender Super Champ XD, last song was Plug in Baby - Muse.
SIGNATURE
Quote by Vlasco
You posted this thread not long ago...? Less than a day ago, maybe even hours?

Why make another?
+1
no but i want to
Gear's : Peavey Vypyr 60 Tube | MicroCube | Noisy Cricket | Ibanez S470DXQM Blue Burst | Takamine EG440C
Pedals : MXR M-108 EQ | Digitech Bad Monkey, Sanpera I, GFS Tuner

Seref : Cali would put a health warning on celery if they could
Aria stg 6, some random pick, shine on you crazy diamond...
Quote by jpnyc
You are what they call a “rhythm guitarist”. While it's not as glamorous as playing lead you can still get laid. Especially if you can sing and play.

Beer is the solutions to the world's problems.

Nope. My guitars hang on the walls in my room

Quote by acoustielectric
Are you holding a guitar right now? If so, what guitar? Holding a pick? What kind? Lastly, what's the last song you played?

I'm holding a black custom Epiphone Les Paul and a Jim Dunlop heavy pick. The last song I played was voodoo chile by... well if you don't know already there's something wrong.

No there isn't. Many guitarists have done covers of that song that were distinctively different than the original
Quote by necrosis1193
As usual Natrone's mouth spouts general win.

Quote by Silverstein14
man, Natrone you're some kind of ninja I swear

Quote by gregs1020
plexi

i realize the longshot that is. little giant to humongous one.

Rest In Peace Stevie Ray
Last edited by Natrone at Jul 3, 2009,
Yes, My Squier Vintage Modified Thinline Semi Hollow Telecaster. The pick is a Jim Dunlop USA Nylon pick with grips that is .73 mm. And the last song I was playing was something I made up. Well, You can't really call it a full song yet...
Always tin your strings.

_____

Don't be afraid to be honest.
Kind of, my Ibanez RG1527 is sitting very close to me ready to be played with the red Dunlop Jazz III XL near my other hand. Amp is upstairs.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.