Ok, i wanna have my profile completed to a 100%, but i have some questions

What is the Billboard in the band profile? what do you write there? what is it used for?

Ok, I uploaded an MP3 in my band's profile, but, what do you upload to your personal profile? (Ive seen some people have music by signed artists)

And for the moment i have no more questions
In your profile you can upload cover, original songs, as long as it isn't copyrighted.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Quote by actaderock
Ok, i wanna have my profile completed to a 100%, but i have some questions

What is the Billboard in the band profile? what do you write there? what is it used for?
It's very much like the "About" section of your personal profile.

Tell a story about how the band started, or what the goals are, brief bio of the members, style of music, etc. Anything you like, really.

Quote by actaderock
Ok, I uploaded an MP3 in my band's profile, but, what do you upload to your personal profile? (Ive seen some people have music by signed artists)

And for the moment i have no more questions
You can upload your own music, cover songs, w/e. If the music by signed artist were the copyrighted versions by the original artists, please report those. But if they are covers performed by the UGer, that's fine. Totally acceptable and we're glad to hear them.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
It's very much like the "About" section of your personal profile.

Tell a story about how the band started, or what the goals are, brief bio of the members, style of music, etc. Anything you like, really.

You can upload your own music, cover songs, w/e. If the music by signed artist were the copyrighted versions by the original artists, please report those. But if they are covers performed by the UGer, that's fine. Totally acceptable and we're glad to hear them.

oh thanks, you were really helpful
You're welcome.
Stop back and visit again. Help others when you can.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.