Im looking to get a clean amp to go with my 6505 and i was wondering how low of a wattage i can go to and still hear it in a band situation.

on stage it would be mic'd

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&item=200358591881

i saw thi son ebay and was wondering if it was worth going for it

im sort of after the same sound a matt tuck from bullet i know he uses a jazz chorus but i can afford that atm. my buget is £150-£200/ $250-$320

it can and will prob have to be used for the price

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&item=260430400047

i saw this as was really gasing for it but i dont quite have the money for it now so it may go before i can get the cash for it

its 30w tube so i think it should be fine

and then there is this

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Ashton-GA-80-Guitar-Amp-Combo-Shop-Soiled_W0QQitemZ400058351718QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_MusicalInstr_Amplifiers_RL?hash=item5d25560066&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=65%3A12%7C66%3A2%7C39%3A1%7C72%3A1688%7C240%3A1318%7C301%3A1%7C293%3A1%7C294%3A50

let me know what you guys think of my finds
GUITARS:
Jackson SLS3
Ibanez ART120 w/ Duncans
AMPS:
ENGL Fireball
PEDALS:
Boss NS-2
MXR ZW-44
TC Polytune
Digitech Drop pedal

My band: www.facebook.com/deifieduk
(actually called Deified)
i've looked and they are a bit out of my price range
GUITARS:
Jackson SLS3
Ibanez ART120 w/ Duncans
AMPS:
ENGL Fireball
PEDALS:
Boss NS-2
MXR ZW-44
TC Polytune
Digitech Drop pedal

Save up for a Twin Reverb or a Bassman, You'll thank me in the long run.

Edit:
What IS your pricerange?
Quote by demoniacfashion
Is there any black people on UG?
I don't think a lot of black people play guitar anymore.

Quote by Oasis-fanatic
they all kinda went extinct after hendrix really.

Needless to say, I lol'ed.

Quote by human panda
Appart from being on UG or wanking, thats what i mostly do
Quote by schecter ftw
I'd look into something like a used Blues Junior.

I was just going to suggest this but on further research they do seem a little pricey. Those Sound City amps are pretty good but not like the SC's and HiWatts of the past i've heard. I've played one and thought it was pretty good but it didn't sound as good as the blues hence the one i bought.
'05 Fender Speed Shop So-Cal Stratocaster
'95 Squier Standard Strat

OLP MM1
Washburn X200v Pro

Tanglewood TW145-SC
Yamaha C40

Orange Dark Terror + PPC212
Jet City JCA20H + JCA24S
look into an 80's Fender SS amp, they are harder to find but have nice cleans and are in you budget. Other than that save up more money.
Quote by Cachao

Johnbryant you are obviously a genius

My Gear
Custom USA Standard Telecaster
Peavey Triple XXX 212 Combo
Peavey MS412 Cab Celestion G12K-85's
POD 2.0 (the ultimate practice setup)
Guild DV6
Maybe a super-champ? They go around £220 brand new, if you can get a used one it'll be fine, but at 15 watts, it'd probably need mic'ing in general.

Bid on this:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1984-Fender-Twin-Reverb-II_W0QQitemZ160345903928QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_MusicalInstr_Amplifiers_RL?hash=item25555c5338&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=65%3A12%7C66%3A2%7C39%3A1%7C72%3A1688%7C240%3A1318%7C301%3A0%7C293%3A1%7C294%3A50
You might get lucky... lol
Quote by demoniacfashion
Is there any black people on UG?
I don't think a lot of black people play guitar anymore.

Quote by Oasis-fanatic
they all kinda went extinct after hendrix really.

Needless to say, I lol'ed.

Quote by human panda
Appart from being on UG or wanking, thats what i mostly do
Quote by Johnbryant
look into an 80's Fender SS amp, they are harder to find but have nice cleans and are in you budget. Other than that save up more money.

i have put a fender deluxe 112 plus in the ones im looking at what do you think of that

note im using a guitar with emgs i intend to use chorus and reverb to pad the sound
GUITARS:
Jackson SLS3
Ibanez ART120 w/ Duncans
AMPS:
ENGL Fireball
PEDALS:
Boss NS-2
MXR ZW-44
TC Polytune
Digitech Drop pedal

Quote by Johnbryant

Agreed. Look for Fender M-80s and Fender Princetons.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE SINE WAVE SURFER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']Boss pedals may be built like tanks but I would rather buy a cardboard box that is on my side than pay for a tank that is working against me.
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI....em=200358591881

i went an got this, its from the 80s i think, i only need the clean channel on it so should work ok. i'll post pics went it arrives but i'll have to make a video and put it on youtube for clips
GUITARS:
Jackson SLS3
Ibanez ART120 w/ Duncans
AMPS:
ENGL Fireball
PEDALS:
Boss NS-2
MXR ZW-44
TC Polytune
Digitech Drop pedal

Your link's not working. What is it?

╠═══════╬═══════╣

╠═══════╬═══════╣

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']Boss pedals may be built like tanks but I would rather buy a cardboard box that is on my side than pay for a tank that is working against me.
Awesome. You can't really go wrong with any Fender's cleans, especially one of the older SS Fenders. Congrats!

╠═══════╬═══════╣

╠═══════╬═══════╣

cheers i'll hopefully have some full pics of my setup come next week at our gig as i dont have room to get a good enough pic of the whole thing
GUITARS:
Jackson SLS3
Ibanez ART120 w/ Duncans
AMPS:
ENGL Fireball
PEDALS:
Boss NS-2
MXR ZW-44
TC Polytune
Digitech Drop pedal