Dont mind some of the thigns the ad says. I dont need an AMP. But, I will not ship first. You can check out my feedback on ebay

************ or go to the feedback section of *************, and look for extremefilms.

I currently have no guitar, and really have been aching to start playing again, I need a way to express myself.

http://maine.craigslist.org/for/1223030386.html - Price is $285obo+shipping. Will negotiate.

I'm looking for an electric guitar only. Please, no tire kickers. Also, I'm not looking at spending any money besides the shipping. Im not a fan of B.C. rich guitars, but if it's nice, I'll consider it. I don't like fenders ( I know most do, im just not one of them ), and if it's a first act guitar, you can forget about it. Anything Ibanez or Jackson that is electric, I have no problem with. I dont mind re-doing strings, but if it needs pickups or a neck or something, dont even bother.
Ah too bad you are not looking for a Bass
Quote by amitbob21
ok im a noob at slapping. Is it my strings or do i just suck at slapping? I have a squier fender J bass(im a noob). Im thinking of getting Ibanez GSR200

Quote by CheekanWofls
Practice on your wife
i have a schecter damien. frankly, to me, schecters blow ibanez and jacksons out of the water in comparable price ranges. it's in great condition.
Quote by Jackintehbox
Pedophilia all the way man. Go for it.

Quote by deathbat831
hahaha i thought you wrote Philidelphia all the way, i was like yeah philidelphias cool i spose

Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
I'm always too embarrassed to buy condoms. Saran wrap is cheaper, anyway.
schecter is a lot better then Ibanez.
Guitars:
1: "Elizabeth" 2002 MIK Epiphone Les Paul Custom
2: "Scotch" A late 70's early 80's Hondo Deluxe Series 760
Amps:
1: '07 Crate GLX1200 Cab And Head
2: Marshall Valvestate
Effects:
Boss MD-2
Dunlop Crybaby
I'd trade you my squier strat, but I don't wanna screw you over!
Cheers man, good luck on your search.
And, if you are by chance interested, email me at shmthedzracing@hotmail.com
Quote by silhouettica
Oh, DON'T use a knife. It cuts through your strings. I did that once, thinking, its the Low E, its invincible. Turns out, its not...

Quote by Kensai
Awesome
Quote by nospacesallowed
Why would anyone want a laptop without a charger and a broken camcorder?

Believe it or not, there's a lot more people out there that have use for that camera than you think. And you can buy a laptop charger at any walmart or best buy for $50, problem is, I want a guitar, badly, and dont have any money.