i play an old Jackson KE3 (might be a kelly pro) most of the time and its pretty much my favorite guitar but there are plenty of times id like to have something like it with a fixed bridge. since Jackson doesnt make a nicer kelly without a trem on it, im thinking about doing it myself. my options right now are either to find another ke3, fill in the trem cavity on it and put on a tunamatic or try to upgrade a js kelly into somehting more like mine. anyone have any ideas if either of these would work out decent?
Last edited by Spuds27 at Jul 3, 2009,
Yeah, I had to buy the cheap JS30 kelly to get a fixed bridged model. It is kind of crappy, but it is the only model I could get that was fixed bridge.

I really don't know how much you could upgrade the JS30. Would be cool to build you own though.

JS30's are made of cheap would and cheap parts. I really think you will be happier with the end result if you just find a cheap KE3 somewhere or something and do what you can to modify to fit you.
Quote by C O B H C
If you want to get really technical about it..

1. Grab sticks.
2. Bang sticks on drums.

^how to play drums.

UG POKER
Last edited by yellowshirtguy at Jul 3, 2009,
yeah, thats kinda what i was thinking. ive seen a few ke3's before for decent prices so im kinda leaning towards that way. thanks