Ok soo iv had this laying around for about 8 years and now its time to go. Its has been played there is some fret wear but only around the first 3-4 frets and its not a huge amount either so over all its in pretty good shape.

It does have 1 issue however and it must have been this way from the factory because iv never touched it. when you go to put a key into the trussrod to adjust it it just turns and nothing happens and the key turns without any effort ????????
also its got a tiny ding on the top of the head stock very small.

the pickups have been changed at a shop some time ago i have no idea what brand they are either also theres no trem arm for it and its had heavy springs installed soo i dont think the trem even works anyway.

The neck has allways been fine and never needed adjusting thats why iv never found out this problem untill now when i went to put a set of 11- 54 on it .. So i put a lighter set back on it and the neck as a slight bow upwards IMO thats fine.

Comes with a hardshell case 2 Fender guitar leads 2 sets of DR strings and a Fender strap.

Photos - http://www.flickr.com/photos/40159990@N08/

Only will sell within Australia .. if you want it make an offer : ).
Caparison Angelus HGS, EMG 85/85 18V | Krank Rev1, JJ's | Mesa Recto Cab | Maxon OD808
Sold
Caparison Angelus HGS, EMG 85/85 18V | Krank Rev1, JJ's | Mesa Recto Cab | Maxon OD808