Well, I got the half-stack from CL I have been looking at. B-52 AT-100 head and JCM 800 Lead 1960. I pretty much just got the cab for free though, because I only paid $350!!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

The head is practically brand new. Not nicks in the tolex, scratch's, and wears of any kind.(The footswitch was still wrapped up.) The cab sounds good for the head, and doesn't look too bad either. It's missing the Marshall logo, and a few nicks around the edges, but other than that, it's fine.

I think I am going to re-sell the whole thing though. I love the clean and some of the distortion I get from it, but to me it's nothing special at all. Plus, I could make a lot of money re-selling it. Any questions or if you want to buy, PM!!!

Quote by LuthierofTexas
You have no experience with racks??? What kind of guy are you?
Badass, congrats!

I'd regrill that cab, won't cost you $50 to do it, probably get a small mint for it when it's done.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
Last edited by gregs1020 at Jul 3, 2009,
Quote by gregs1020
Badass, congrats!

I'd regrill that cab, won't cost you $50 to do it, probably get a small mint for it when it's done.

Well there is nothing wrong with the grill really, it's in good shape. It just needs a Marshall logo. I'm not too worried about it cosmetically, still sounds great.
Quote by LuthierofTexas
You have no experience with racks??? What kind of guy are you?
Quote by CarbonDeath
Well there is nothing wrong with the grill really, it's in good shape. It just needs something besides a Marshall logo. I'm not too worried about it cosmetically, still sounds great.

*fixed*

j/k

Happy NEW USED AMP DAY!

that thing is shiny
Put a wicker grill or a salt and pepper grill on the cab and leave the logo off.
1999 Fender '69 Thinline Telecaster Reissue
Ibanez TS-9
Vox AC4TV

Last.fm
Quote by WillB13
Put a wicker grill or a salt and pepper grill on the cab and leave the logo off.

Exactly where I was going...

Without the piss stain, it would look good.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
Quote by gregs1020
Exactly where I was going...

Without the piss stain, it would look good.

Dog pee? Or was it you again

*edit*

Almost forgot. HPGD OP! I used to have that amp, its very nice!
WTLTL 2011